Chapter 7

Thank you guys so much for reading and voting. I know have over 1000 readers which is great. Please keep reading commenting and voting. I hope you like this chapter even though its kinda boring.

Cleo  POV

“That was awesome, Liam” I said as I stood on my tip toes so I could reach his lips. Our lips broke after a couple of minutes.

“You were awesome,” Liam said to me. I have to admit I was pretty good at surfing. By the end I could go across the waves instead of along with them.

“Thanks, it was so much fun, thank you.” I said in a cute tone. I reached down to get my towel just as Liam’s phone rang. He rolled his eyes and answered it, a few minutes later he had finished taking the call

 “That was Mum; she wants to have a big family dinner tonight at some Italian place. She was wondering if you wanted to come. Or not it’s up to you, but I’d you like you to meet my family some time.” He said.

“Of course I want to come,” I said in an exited tone. He bent down and kissed me again me again.

“Ok, I’ll pick you up at 7 then,” He said after our kiss broke, I nodded in reply and looked at the clock. It was 5:30 now. He must have seen the way I looked because he then said “Do you want me to walk you home so that you can get ready.”

“You read my mind, babe.” I said smiling at him the whole time, he grabbed my hand and we started to walk home.

I kiss Liam’s cheek and walked inside slowly. I scanned the downstairs area quickly. Everything seemed to be in the same spot since Liam and I had tidied up before. I couldn’t see Mum anywhere either.

I sprinted up the stairs and scanned my wardrobe for decent to wear. I decided on one of my favourite dresses, it’s floral print all over it and ends at my mid thighs. I put that on and went to the bathroom to sort out my hair and makeup. I’m normally don’t wear much makeup, I prefer to stay as natural as I can but today I had to. Having bruises on my cheeks was not a good first impression. I put a thickish layer of foundation on my cheeks and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I curled my waving hair slightly and finished off with my favourite perfume.

I looked at the clock, it was 6:45. I had 15 minutes until Liam arrived. I turned on the tele and started browsing the channels; there wasn’t anything remotely decent worth watching so I switched it off. I stood up and walked around the house, I looked at my phone to see what the time was, 6:48. How could time be passing so slowly? I thought it would be a good idea to put the radio, music always seemed to pass the time. I walked up stairs into my bedroom but then remembered that Mum smashed it this morning.

I was seriously bored now. I pulled out my phone again to see what the time was, 6:50. That had only taken up 2 minutes. I was going insane. I looked down at the ground in disappointment when I realised that I hadn’t put my shoes on yet. Thank god I noticed, how embarrassing would it be if Liam got here and I wasn’t wearing my shoes.

I popped open my cupboard and pulled out my brown heels. They weren’t too high but they were high enough for me to worry about falling over. I started pacing my trying to practice walking when the doorbell rang. I leaped with joy as I heard it.

“It’s open,” I yelled down the house. I heard the door open and close. I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and walked down stairs.

Liam’s POV

“It’s open, “Cleo yelled from inside the house I opened the door quickly and walked inside. She was descending the stairs when I looked up. She looked amazing. The first time I saw her I thought she was the most beautiful girl I would ever see in my life but now she was just stunning.

“You look beautiful.” I said, walking towards her. I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the house. I managed to talk my older sis Ruth, into letting me borrow her car to pick Cleo up. I opened her door and she hopped in smiling. I hopped in and started the car, she turned the radio up as soon as the engine started running and sung along quietly.

Mum, Dad, Ruth and Nic were already there waiting outside the restaurant. I stopped the engine and practically ran around the car before Cleo could open the door.

“Awwww, how cute” Ruth and Nic said at the same time. She hopped out of the car and I grabbed her hand and walked towards them

Cleo POV

Liam grabbed my hand and we stared walking towards his family. I was really nervous about meeting them. What would they think of me?? What if they don’t like me??

“You must be Cleo, we heard a lot about you love,” Liam’s Mum said as she walked towards me giving me a friendly hug.

“That would be an understatement; Liam hasn’t shut up about you. I’m Ruth,” I chuckled as she hugged me as well. I looked at Liam who was now bright red. I chuckled to myself.

“I’m Nicola,” Said Liam’s other sister as she hugged me.

“How are you Cleo,” Said Liam’s Dad as he shook my hand.

“I’m well thankyou Mr Payne,” I replied sweetly.

Dinner was fun, Liam’s family were so nice and treated me like I was their daughter or sister. I also found heaps more out about Liam. Like how he was really good at cross country and was in the school team.

Liam was driving me home now, not that he needed to, the restaurant was only around the corner from my house.

“Thanks for a great night” I said as the car stopped.

“Thanks for meeting my family, they really liked you, you know.” He said. That was a relief.

“I’ll walk you to your door,” Liam said as he hopped out of the car and went around the car to open my door.

“I feel like I’m royalty not having to open doors anymore” I said, he chuckled and we walked to my door. He bent over and we started kissing. Our kiss was interrupted by a police car turning into my drive way. I mouth fell open we I saw Mum sitting in the back of the car.

One of the police officers started to walk towards me, “Are you Cleo King?”