Chapter 9

The rest of the week went past in a blur. Liam and I were basically inseparable the whole time though. I felt like royalty most of the time as well. He took me out every night, I almost felt bad for his family because he was with me the whole time.

We were now in my room trying to pack all my clothes.

“So what should I pack?” I asked Liam,

“Anything thing you want, you would look good in all these clothes” he said cheekily.

“No I wouldn’t,” I said as, started to fold my clothes,

“Are you kidding, you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, you would look amazing in a cardboard box,” A tingling feeling went through my body, and I felt myself blushing.

“You know you look cute when you blush,” Liam said as I playfully slapped his shoulder, he pouted. I laughed at him and continued to fold my clothes.

''''''''''''''

I was staying at the Payne’s apartment tonight, because we were leaving at like 6 tomorrow (personally I think that’s way too early but anyway). Ruth, Nic, Liam and I were in the living room watching Gilmore Girls (don’t know why). My head was on Liam’s lap and I could feel him playing with my hair. It was the commercial break when an X-Factor ad came on. Liam froze and his eyes were fixed to the screen, I started to giggle, he looked like a zombie wanting brains. He quickly put his hand over my mouth, which only made me giggle louder.

“Shut up Cleo,” he hissed at me. I immediately went silent, what had I done wrong all I did was laugh at him. I didn’t know he was so sensitive. I got up off his lap and walked out of the room to get a glass of water. I would have to apologise to him later.

I was about to walk back into the living when Liam came through the door, his face had an apologetic look on it. “Cleo I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to snap at you-“

“No I’m sorry I laughed at you, I didn’t realise it would upset you,” I said interrupting him. That’s when he started laughing at me. I gave him a confused face and he tried to explain.

“Why are you apologising, I was the one that told you to shut up. I was trying to find out when the audition was held for X-Factor. Simon Cowell told me to come back in 2 years after I didn’t get through.” He said smiling at me.

“Liam that’s amazing, when is it?” I asked excited,

“It’s in about a month,” Liam said. I walked towards him and gave him a hug.

“I’m so proud of you,”

“Why I haven’t even got in yet?”

“But you will, your voice is amazing,”

“Thank you,” He said and he hugged my tighter. I grabbed his hand and we walked back into the lounge room and started watching TV again.

It was getting late so I decided to go to bed.

After about 3 hours of driving we finally arrived at Wolverhampton. I got out of the car and stretched my legs, they were so stiff. We were now upstairs drinking tea, well everyone else was drinking tea, I hated tea with a passion.

“I don’t get it, your English, right? You’re not some actress from America with an excellent British accent?” Ruth asked.

“No trust me I’m British, I just don’t like tea. Neither did my dad,” I said, as a got up to get some water. When I got back everyone was crowded around Liam’s laptop looking at something. I tried to find a spot where I would fit but there wasn’t anywhere, so just sat on the couch.

It has been like 15 minutes and they are still gathered around that laptop while I’m staring blankly into space. I’m mean seriously, what’s so important on that thing. I decided to go and kinda unpack my stuff.

“Ok, guys I’m going to go and unpack my stuff if you don’t mind,” I said. There was no response and I muttered to myself “Am I invisible,” and five faces turned to look in my direction. Shit they heard and I ran or jogged or power walked out of the room.

I got to my bedroom which I haven’t actually seen yet. When  we walked in Liam just pointed towards the spare bedroom. I opened the door and was amazed. The walls were painted snow white with a massive grey and black dragon fly painting on it. There was a a cabinet of draws in the corner that was also white and another thing of shelves in the other. The bed frame was light silver and the duvet was white with fabric pinched together with a purple pillow in the middle of all the pillows.

I put my bag down and zipped it open. On top was a photo of Mum, Dad and me. We looked so happy, I miss those days. I put it on the cabinet and unpacked the rest of my clothes.

_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had finished unpacking about half an hour ago and I wasn’t sure if I should go out or not. I mean I really liked Liam’s family but it’s kinda a little awkward at the moment. After about another 10 minutes of debating whether to go out or not, I decided I was being stupid and maybe I could help make dinner or something.

“Do you like the room, sweetie, it has always been one of my favourite rooms in the house,” said Mrs Payne.

“Yeah I love it, did you design it yourself?” I asked trying to make conversation.

“Yeah, I did,” We talked about the room for ages until dinner was ready. We ate and Liam and me packed up then I was on the way to my bedroom, when he grabbed my hand. “Come on,” He said as he pulled me into his room.

“What is it?” I asked as I noticed the paper on his desk that he was staring at.

“It’s the X-Factor application form, will you help me fill it out?” He asked. It then clicked that that was what he was looking at on his lap top before, duh. I jumped onto his lap and took the pen out of his hand.

“Date of birth?”

“29th of August 1993,”

“Ok, occupation?”

“Student,”

“Middle name?”

“You don’t need that,”

“It says full name Liam,”

“Fine James”

“Mobile….

Hey Guys I know I haven't uploaded I ages, but my sister stole my laptop and broke it. I swear she is so dead. This chapter is just a filler and so is the next one but chapter 11 will get interesting, anyways, vote and comment.

Zoe