Chapter 11

Hey everyone, I had a really lazy weekend so i decided to write the next chapter hope you enjoy it.I put this song in because i listened to it on someone elses story and thought it was fantastic.  Vote and Comment. Oh and also if someone could tell me  how to send a mesasge to all of my fans, i would be really grateful. Cause i can't work it out. Enjoy.

Will’s POV

Another band member came out as we were walking towards the house, that wasn’t a great idea. The screaming doubled, Cleo already looked like you was bout’ to pass out. She was so pale and without the support from Liam I think she would have already.

I felt something squeeze my hand and pull my body closer to them. I had completely forgotten about Addie. I promised I would take her to see One Direction for her birthday, so here I am. She was scared stiff, I would be to if I was 8 and people were screaming at me.

“Hey Addie, don’t worry we’re nearly there, then the screaming will stop,” I whispered in her ear, I hated when she was scared.

“Ok,” She said in barely a whisper. I squeezed her hand and we kept walking to the house. It was a long way, it didn’t look that fair from the outside but once you’re inside the gates and have to go to the front door it is quite a long way.

“Is she alright?” One of the band members asked, Neil I think his name is.

“I don’t know,” Liam said worried. I haven’t known Liam that long but from the time I spent with him when he was back at home, I could tell he was a decent guy. We were finally at the front door, when Cleo’s body fell to the ground.

“Cleo, baby wake up, please, please wake up,” Liam looked on the verge of tears. I could tell Addie was freaking out as well; she was cuddling up to me.

“Look she will be alright, guys we need to get her inside,” I said as I called an ambulance. Liam scooped her up and Neil held the door open. We all entered the house and Liam placed her down on the lounge as the rest of the band, came out worried looks on their faces. My face properly mirrored theirs though.

“Who are you?” Neil asked.

“I’m Will, friend of Cleo’s from back home. This is my little sister Addie,”

“Oh, I’m Niall,” He said.

“What happened,” Louis asked. I knew who he was cause he’s Addie’s favourite. I swear if Cleo wasn’t lying unconscious on lounge the Addie would be going all fan-girl now.

“One of your fans, erm… pushed her to the ground, she hit her head pretty hard,” I said.

That’s when the ambulance arrived and took Cleo away. We followed the ambulance as they rushed Cleo to the hospital and we were now standing awkwardly in the waiting room.

“So how are you Liam ,” I said trying to make conversation. He must be going mental right now.

“Um yeah ok, I guess,” Liam said in a duh way. I shoulda’ started a conversation by saying something else, you idiot Will.

“So what brings you two to London?” Harry asked.

“I promised Addie that I would take her to see you guys. Right Addie?” She nodded, with I big smile across her face. I think she just realised she was in the same room as One Direction.

“You’re a fan?” Louis asked bending down so he was the same height as her, they continued talking and I went and sat beside Liam. I was actually really worried about Cleo, she was like my best girl- friend, we’re BFF’s, as Addie called us. She was really cute sometimes.