2

Jack's pov
When we got home Eliza was surprised as she saw our house,Chica came out of the door and jumped into Mark."oh I missed you too Chica!"he said,Chica saw Eliza and sniffed her hand.she giggled and began to pet Chica,"come on let's get inside."I said.once we got inside Eliza gasped,"wowie!what a house!"she said,I smiled and mark just gave me a look,"wanna see your room?"I asked.she smiled,"yeah!"she exclaimed,we raced to her room."I win!"mark said,"no fair mark!"I said,Eliza giggled.we opened her room door,she gasped as she saw it.(photo on top👆🏻)"do you like it?"we asked,"I don't like it...I love it!"she exclaimed,she ran up to us and hugged us."thank you..."she said,"your welcome!"mark said,we went to the couch to watch TV,Steven universe was on."I love that show!"she said,we all snuggled on the couch and watched the episode room for ruby.

10 hours later...spoilers...

Mark's pov
"Noooo!how could you navy!"Eliza exclaimed,jack looked a bit upset too,"you were like a cinnamon bun version of mark!"he said.i began to laugh,Eliza began to yawn."looks like someone needs to recharge..."I said,she hid behind jack and said,"Jack said sleep is for the weak!"I have jack a look,"maybe mark is right..."jack said nervously.Eliza began to giggle,jack picked her up and placed her in bed."goodnight my little biscuit!"I said,"night daddies..."she said as she fell asleep.me and jack smiled,we closed her room door and went to bed.

Sorry for the spoilers In room for Ruby,unless you did watch it then you knew it was coming.sorry this chapter took so long...but it you did like this book PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!💚❤