7

Time skip!(I'm lazy what did you expect?)Eliza is going to middle school!

Eliza's pov
I can't believe I'm going to middle school!I'm so excited,my dad(mark)said that after high school and college I would carry on our family legacy which is being a YouTuber."hey Angelica!Peggy!"I said to my friends as I ran to the entrance,"Eliza!"they both exclaimed.we hugged each other and squealed,"I can't believe we're going to middle school!"Peggy said."my dads said after high school and college I gotta carry on the family legacy."I said,"and what's that?"Angelica asked."YouTube!"I said,we all laughed."you could be like those singer YouTubers!"Peggy said,I nodded."nah I gotta be a gamer,it's part of the YouTube legacy."I explained.we all ran to our home room and sat in our seats,"good evening students,I'm principal Larsson(Tord!) I would like to welcome our new students and hope you have a good school year!"we all exchanged looks.then I realized something,Tord was Edd's friend!

~flashback~

(4 year old Eliza)

Eliza's pov
"Alrighty Eliza!lets take you to the park!"Matt said,I liked Matt.he was like my best friend,even though he worked for the orphanage with Edd and Tom.while Matt was putting on his green jacket over his purple hoodie I saw a photo fall out,I picked it up.i saw it was Edd,Matt and Tom.but I saw another guy,he was wearing a red hoodie and he had a creepy smile.he was holding a cigar,Tom wasn't smiling but Edd and Matt were."who dis Matt?"I asked as I held the photo,he froze.he lifted me up and took the photo from my hand,he placed it on the table."Well Eliza,that was our friend Tord Larsson."he said as we walked out,I was confused.what did Matt mean by "was"?

~end of flashback~