10

Eliza's pov
I snuck Edd,Matt,and Tom into the school.i knocked on Tord's door,"come in!"I heard him say.Matt shivered,"ok guys when I say cola you can all come in."I said.i walked inside,"Ah you must be Eliza Fishbach!"Tord said."that's right T-I mean Mr.Larsson."I said,"so um do you have any 'cola'?"I asked."No I d-"he froze when he saw Edd,Matt and an angry Tom come in."Tord..."Edd said,I stood behind Matt so they could handle this."Tord how could you?"Matt asked,"I-I....."Tord stuttered."How could you break my heart?"I heard Tom mutter,"what?"Tord asked."HOW COULD YOU BREAK MY HEART YOU BASTARD?!"Tom yelled,he was nearly in tears."I LOVED YOU,THEN YOU LEFT US.I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU WHEN YOU CAME BACK BUT YOU CRUSHED IT AND LEFT IT BEHIND WITH THAT FUCKING RED ARMY!"Tom yelled,Edd and Matt and I were shocked."I HAD NO CHOICE,DONT YOU EVER STOP AND THINK THAT I DIDNT WANT TO BETRAY YOU GUYS TOO?!"Tord yelled back."I loved you too Tom,but I had to protect my army."he said,"please Tom,I'm begging you,I'm begging you all.give me a second chance..."he begged.I was shocked more then Edd,Matt,and Tom.Tord fell to his knees and curled up into a ball,Edd and Matt wanted to sit next to him but Tom beat them to it.He put an arm around Tord,"we'll give you a second chance Tord,right guys?"Tom asked Matt and Edd.they nodded,"I'm glad they're making up..."I thought.