19(THE FINAL CHAPTER?!)

ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!*plays air guitar*

Eliza's pov
"Push Eliza!Push!"my husband Alex said,I held his hand tightly."Ah!"I screamed.(STOP!hi I'm Eliza's concise,in case you don't know what's happening let me help you out.So Eliza and her friends completed college and Eliza and Alex told their friends that she's pregnant.So Eliza and Alex decided to get married,they went to check the gender of their baby and found out they're having a boy!they decided to name him Phillip Hamilton Hale,since Eliza is now Eliza Hale.and now she's giving birth and that's was you missed{on GLEE!})suddenly we heard a baby crying,"congratulations Ms.Hale!its a boy!"the doctor said.i sighed in relief,"finally the hard parts over..."I thought."would you like to cut his umbilical cord mr.Hale?"he asked Alex,Alex nodded.he nodded,"Can I hold him?"I asked,the doctor nodded.I held little Phillip in my arms,"hey there pip,it's me your mommy..."I said."and your Daddy..."Alex said,I looked at him and kissed him.

The end

So that was the ending to Adopted by septiplier!i finally finished this book,I feel good.let me know if you want another Adopted by book in the comments,I WILL SEE YOU IN THE ALL I SEE IS LIGHT BOOK MY HANSEN FANS!