14

Eliza's pov
My day started normal:I wake up to Chica's barking,I get dressed,put my phone in my pocket,I wear my Irish cap,go downstairs,talk to my dads while eating breakfast,feed Chica,and wait for the bus.its simple!my dad(Mark)has to make a video with his friends Wade,Bob,Tyler,and Ethan.there're playing this weird map gmod,it's weird.as I got on the bus I sat next to Angelica and Peggy,Lafayette and Hercules were behind us,Aaron was behind Hercules and Lafayette,and John was in front of us.then we saw Alex come on the bus,he sat across from where I was."this is your chance girl!"Angelica whispered to me,"are you sure?"I asked."you got this!"Peggy whispered,Angelica nodded.i took a deep breath,"ok Eliza,you made a vlog with Casey Neistat,you can do this!"I thought."um hey Alex?"I said,he turned to look at me.he looked tired,"yes Eliza?"he asked.he even sounded tired,"I want to talk to you after school at Starbucks,say at 4?"I asked.he smiled,"sure Eliza!"he said."great!"I said,I don't he saw I was blushing.i felt the heat of me blushing on my cheeks,"you did great!"Lafayette said."you think so?"I asked,"definitely!"Hercules said.

After school...

Eliza's pov
I decided to run home to get dressed for my date with Alex at Starbucks,while I got dressed I went on the group chat:

Septiplier child entered the Yorktown group chat

Septiplier child changed French baguettes name to laffy taffy

Laffy Taffy:why is my name a candy?

Septiplier child:I had to change it before my date with Alex

A.Burr:Good luck👌

Septiplier child:thanks Burr

I closed my phone and walked downstairs,"Bye dad(jack)!"I said."hold on!"he said.i stopped,"where do ya think your going?"he asked."to hang out with Alex at Starbucks?"I replied,it was 4:58."ok you can go..."he said,"thanks dad(Jack)"I said.

Adopted by septiplier{COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें