9

Eliza's pov
"Tord was our Norwegian friend,we used to all live together in London on Durban Lane."Edd explained,"I never liked him,he was a Commie."Tom said."Tom..."Edd said,"well he was!"Tom nearly shouted."guys!this isn't helping!"Matt said,"Matt's right,just continue Edd."I said."He was always the genius of the group,then he left to make it in the big city."Edd continued,"until I found out that he's the red leader."Tom said."Tord was the red leader?"I said,Tom nodded."when he came back he acted nice,we thought he was actually staying."Edd said,"until we found his secret lair in his-I mean Tom's room."Matt said."Tom left and we wanted to go after him!"Matt said,"But Tord told us no and that we have some catching up to do."Edd said."we we found his lair we were just goofing around and pressing a lot of buttons."Matt said,"until I saw a big button,I almost pressed it but Tord grabbed my hand and..."Matt stopped.Edd held his hand,"it turns out that when I saw him pressed the button I saw his Hat,I wasn't suspicious until he pressed the button again and got in a giant robot."Tom said."what happened next?"I asked."well he tried to kill me by launching a missile at me,but it destroyed the house and caused me to hurt my arm."Tom said,"We thought Tom was dead,so we found a control panel and messed with Tord's robot."Edd said."but it wasn't Tom who died,it was Eduardo's friend Jon."Matt said,I was shocked.