Chapter Three: Secrets and a Sleepover...what Could Go Wrong

I was staring straight at Auric as he stared at me. Then I blinked. “Hah! You lost and I'm the winner!” he shouted and started to do some weird victory dance. I just hoped he wouldn't stand on a table and start shaking his ass in everybody's face.

He somehow ended up falling out of his chair which made me laugh. He glared at me which I returned with a grin as he sat back on his chair. “It's not funny that I fell out of a chair.” he kind of yelled which made the librarian shush him. 'You're right, it was hilarious.” I wrote on a piece of paper. “Well, I still won the staring contest.” he said with a grumble. 'I let you win.'

“No.”

'Yes.'

“No.”

'Shut up!'

He just laughed at my response which made me glare at the very ugly tile. Then the bell rang signaling the end of school. I sighed and gathered up my stuff and shoved it into my messenger bag. I got up quickly and started speeding towards the exit until I was caught by the wrist. “Wait, why are you practically running away?” Auric asked me. I looked to the ground and didn't feel like telling him why I had to leave. 'Look, I just really have to go okay?' I typed into my phone.

“Fine.” he replied with a sigh and let me go.

I felt really bad for leaving him but I wasn't ready to tell him all of my secrets. Anyway, I finally made it to the office building. I walked inside and went up a few flights of stairs. Then I walked into suite 318 and signed in, then I had to wait in the boring beige waiting room until I was called in. Well, here goes nothing, I thought as I made my way into the back.

~~~~

I was crying. I mean Mufasa had just died and it was so sad, but then the doorbell rang interrupting the scene. My mother yelled for me to answer the door, so I paused the movie and made my way to the door.

I opened the door and found Auric waiting there...with a black eye. He gave me a curious look probably noticing my tears but before he could question me, I pulled him inside my house. I then dragged him up the stairs and into my room and shut the door. I pointed to my bed and he sat down as I found some paper and a pen. 'What the hell happened!' I wrote as I sat next to him.

“I could ask you the same thing.” he replied looking at the wall behind me.

'I'm being completely serious Auric.'

“I know its just...look, can I just stay here for one night?” he asked.

I was caught completely off guard with the question, but I agreed to let him stay. Unfortunately, I never got to finish The Lion King because I had to hide Auric from my parents. We were actually very successful...until we both fell asleep. “No!” my mother yelled waking us both up.

We both shot up and stared at my mother in horror. She was glaring at Auric as she gripped my arm and pulled me out into the hall. After she closed my door she let me go and crossed her arms as she gave me an angry glare. “Well?” she asked. I shrugged and looked at the ground. “Well he's leaving and you're grounded for being an idiot...again.” she said and walked away.

Her comment really hurt. I wasn't an idiot I just wasn't thinking everything through. I sighed and walked back into my room looking at the ground. “So...I guess I'm kicked out huh?” he said with a sheepish smile.

I looked up at him and burst into tears. At first he wasn't really sure what to do, but then he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and cried until I had no more tears left to cry. “So, do I still have to leave?” he asked after I had finished crying. I laughed and punched his arm and he grinned.

He ended up sleeping over but left at four in the morning so that my parents wouldn't find out...again. After he left I quickly got ready for school so that I could see Auric again. He made me really happy which was a change from my...I guess you could say apathetic feeling I used to always have.

I don't think he fully realized how much of an impact he made in my life. Well, despite getting me grounded. However, if I acted like a saint for a week my sentence should be lifted.

~~~~

A/N: Okay, so I realize that this chapter is pretty short and to be honest I was going to add to it. However, I kind of got yelled at by my father (which never happens...actually I never get yelled at by either of my parents but yeah) which made me cry so I kind of didn't feel like working on any of my stories. I'm really sorry about that D: Anyway, I didn't edit this chapter either so if there are any mistakes I apologize. Anyway, vote, comment, follow, etc. and hopefully I'll feel better next week and deliver an AMAZING chapter for you guys...adios mi amigos ^_^