Chapter Fourteen: I Will Go Down with This Ship

A/N: Um...this chapter is sad...please don't hate me for writing it. Now that you've been warned, feel free to read it.

Chapter Fourteen: I Will Go Down with This Ship

It had been a week. A full seven days since my confession to Auric and he had stayed. He always tried to assure me that I wasn't a whore, but I didn't believe him. He was still trying to serenade me too. He was a strange boy, but I think I loved him.

Anyway, we were back at school and I was doing my best to evade Kyan while Auric was searching high and low for him. I really hoped Auric wouldn't do something stupid. Either way, it was the end of school and it was Friday.

I was sitting outside on the front steps waiting for Auric so he could walk me to my house. He told me he had to do something really quick after school and that he would be out in a few minutes.

After fifteen I decided to go look for him. I found him alright, with some girl shoving her tongue down his throat. I quickly turned on my heel and ran out of the school. Tears were stinging my eyes, so I didn't see the person who stuck their foot out and tripped me. I ended up sprawled over the asphalt of the parking lot with someone laughing at me. I got up and turned to find Kyan.

He had a smirk plastered on his face. To be honest, I didn't really care that he was there. I just wanted to get home and cry my eyes out. “Hello there my little lamb.” he said.

'Hi...' I wrote and looked away.

“Look at me when I talk to you! I fucking own you.” he yelled at me.

'You don't own me, I'm not property!' I wrote.

“You sure about that?” he asked and the smirk was back.

'Yes...' I wrote warily.

He grinned and grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car. He threw me into the backseat and then he walked around to the drivers' seat. He started the car and we left the school parking lot. I frantically tried to open my door but he put the fucking child lock on all of the doors except for his. I sunk down into the backseat admitting defeat, there was no way I was getting out of this. And even though Auric had betrayed me, I really wish he had been with me so that I wouldn't be in this mess.

I sighed and looked out the window as the scenery whizzed by. After a few minutes, we arrived at Kyan's house. He opened my door and roughly pulled me out and shoved me through the front door. He then pulled me up the stairs and pushed me into his room. I stumbled a bit before I regained my balance, but I at least didn't fall to the ground. When I turned around to face Kyan, he had a sick sadistic smile on his face. 'What?' I wrote.

“Undress.” he replied simply.

'Excuse me?'

“You heard me, now take your clothes off.” he replied frowning.

'Fuck no!' I wrote. He glared at me then and he walked closer to me and slapped me. “Take them off!” he yelled. I shook my head no, so he punched me and then started taking off my shirt.

I tried to fight him off, but it didn't work and he got my shirt off. He then unclipped my bra and wrestled it off of me. I tried my best to cover myself, and he threw me on his bed and he straddled me. Without getting off of me, he reached into his beside table and grabbed two pairs of handcuffs. I once again tried to fight him but I still ended up being handcuffed to his bed. I was crying by the time he had removed my pants and underwear. I kept yelling for him to stop but just like the first time, he ignored me. Then, he was inside me and the tears flowed from my eyes.

Once he was done with me, his mother came home. Unfortunately, she was too late to save me. I could never be saved. “Shit!” Kyan swore under his breath as he put his pants and shirt back on. He unlocked the handcuffs and put them under his pillows. “Get dressed and sneak out the front door, I'll distract my mother.” he said walking out of his room.

I wiped my eyes and quickly got dressed. I grabbed my messenger bag and ran out of his house.

~~~~

I was laying on my bed still crying. I couldn't take it anymore and I just wanted to end it. I looked to my right and on my bedside table, I had laid out sixty pills and next to them was a knife. Across the room, I had a chair and a noose set up and in the bathroom my bathtub was filled to the brim. And of course on my bed, lay pillows that I could smother myself with.

I don't think people understand how many ways there are to kill yourself in a bedroom. I found five, but I'm sure there are more. I decided not to write a note this time, although I'm pretty sure no one cared about what I had to say.

I was narrowing down my choices when I heard a knock on my window. I don't know what possessed me to open the window, but I did and Auric came tumbling in. “Uh, what the fuck are you doing?” he asked noticing all of my preparations.

“What does it look like I'm doing?” I replied with venom.

“Like you're trying to kill yourself again.”

“Well there you go.” I said and sat on my bed.

“Isolde, remember when I told you not to do this again?”

“I don't care about what you have to say anymore! I feel betrayed and I fucking trusted you with my voice after three years of being mute! Do you know how that feels? I never want to see you or Kyan again! You're both fucking assholes that I will never forgive even after I'm dead!” I screamed at him.

“Um, may I inquire as to why you're furious with me?”

“Does the slut that shoved her tongue down your throat ring any bells?”

“Oh, that...well it's not what you think it was...” he replied trailing off.

“Look, I don't care just let me die in peace.”

“I'm not going to let you die.” he said and walked closer to me.

“No, no, no. You stay over there, do not come closer to me.” I said backing up against my wall.

“Okay, what exactly happened?”

“Nothing...will you please leave?” I asked with tears starting to form.

“Fine...but promise me that I won't wake up to find out you died.” he said and left my room.

I let the tears burst from my eyes then. They filled up everything around me and unfortunately, my ship was going down. I was crying oceans and the only option was to drown. So that's what I did, I went down with the ship and drowned in my tears.

~~~~

A/N: I am so sorry for writing this, but you have to understand that it's part of the plot...DON'T HATE ME!!!!!!! So originally, this chapter was just going to be about Auric kissing the slut and the whole Kyan thing wasn't going to happen for awhile, but uh, I kind of changed my plans for this chapter. Also, I found like eight songs that could fit with this chapter and I decided to use one of my many favorites that I can never stop replaying. Anyway, vote,comment, and follow if you want and don't hate me pleaseeeee...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^