Chapter Nine: Road Trip?! (Part Two)

I woke up to the sound of rustling. I sat up very groggily from the bed and turned my head to the right. “Good morning sunshine!” Auric said with a fifty watt smile. I actually tried to cover my eyes because his smile was that bright.

Anyway, he threw a box of chocolate covered donuts at me and told me to quickly get ready. I shoved a donut into my mouth and took two more out of the box before grabbing a random outfit from my pile of clothes. Yeah, we didn't think to buy anything to hold all of our crap we had bought. I shuffled over to the bathroom shoving one of the donuts in my mouth and closing the door. I threw my clothes onto the counter and turned the shower on. I shoved the other donut into my mouth before stripping my clothes off and getting.

After I finished my shower and got dressed, I walked out to find Auric in leather pants. Tight leather pants. Like really tight leather pants. I tried to avert my gaze but I just couldn't. Then I realized he was also wearing a leather shirt and a leather jacket. I wouldn't have been surprised if he was wearing leather socks with his leather boots. 'Why so much Goddamn leather?' I wrote on a piece of paper.

“Shhh,” he said putting a finger to my lips, “Don't question it just let it be...and change into the outfit on the bed please?”

I looked over to the bed and saw a very similar outfit to his, only mine came with a skirt and a leather newsboy cap. I seriously wondered where and when he bought these outfits. I sighed and took the outfit into the bathroom where I changed into it. To be honest, it was actually really comfortable and I really did like the hat. With a small smile on my face I opened the door to have makeup shoved in my hands. “Use only black he said...oh and this red lipstick.” he said closing the door again. I sighed and learned to just stop questioning Auric as I started to put the makeup on.

When I came out, Auric was putting eyeliner on effectively making it guyliner. And my God this boy could work it like no other. Seriously, he should wear guyliner every fucking day. When he noticed I had come out he handed me a bottle of quick drying black nail polish. I applied to my nails and let them dry before moving onto Auric's nails. It felt weird to do a guys nails but he told me to so I couldn't exactly say no.

After his nails finished drying, he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the car with all of our crap in hand. We threw it all into the trunk and then we got into the car. 'Okay I can't take this anymore, where are we going dressed as leather loving freaks?' I typed into my phone.

“We're going to a club...what, it's a teen club.” he assured me as I gave him a dubious look.

'That doesn't explain the outfits.'

“It's nothing you need to worry about...at least for now.”

This is why I had stopped asking questions. Then again, I still asked because of my curiosity. This is probably why the cat had died, because of Auric's weird ideas. I didn't ask anymore questions after that because I was kind of scared of the answers. Auric must have seen my expression because he told me not to be so scared.

We finally made it to the club and he opened my door for me and took my hand. We went into the club and everyone just stared at us. I wasn't surprised, I mean how many teenagers do you see sporting full leather outfits, none. I sighed and Auric pulled me over to the drink counter handing me a Coke. Ah caffeine my one weakness...well besides Auric. I took a small sip as he led me to an empty booth away from the dance floor. “So, how do you like it?” he asked over the music.

'We've only been here for a total of eight minutes, I haven't formed an opinion yet.' I typed.

“First thoughts then?”