intro

Tyler's past is the story nobody dares to mention; It caused him to make probably the most important and unusual decision in his life

Tyler's past is the story nobody dares to mention; It caused him to make probably the most important and unusual decision in his life. He's been sticking to it for almost two years, and never considered any change, even though it made his life difficult.

Until the middle of one night, when he meets somebody who catches his attention inside a lit up garage in an unknown neighbourhood, and decides to visit it every other night.

notes:

credit to k. millay's the sea of tranquility.

okay, so i've read some books last summer and they kind of inspired me. especially one of them, and the idea came into my mind when i was taking a bath. clever.

small warning: english isn't my first language, i'm not english speaking where i live, so if you see any mistakes, go ahead and show me. i'm still learning.

no triggers. if there is going to be anything, i'll warn you, but nothing too intense. don't you worry your little head.

word count per-chapter: 2000-5000.

i would love to see your comments. comment anything, that comes to your mind. i'm serious. comment. please. just don't be rude to anyone, please.

what do you think about this idea so far? please, tell me. :)

it's going to be a long ride.
be ready to get emotional.

if you want to talk, go ahead and message me.
i can give you my twitter
or the other socials if you want.
stay alive & tuned |-/
liv