Two Ultimate Warriors?

I put a disclaimer in the description and one before the first chapter.

Thanks to RampaigerQueen for this theory idea!

   Most wrestling fans know the professional wrestler, The Ultimate Warrior. He was an icon the wrestling community. But, was he really who we think he was?

   In 1991, Warrior demanded more money and the company cut him loose without explaining anything to the fans. He returned at WrestleMania the next year, but something about him was different. His body shape was less impressive, his ring gear changed, and his wrestling skills somehow even worse.

   Some fans started theorizing that the Warrior was seriously not the same man, that the original Warrior died and the company just found a new guy to fill his boots.

Take a look at this picture;

   Notice how his facial features changed? Well, not only did fans start theorizing, but Hogan said, "I thought you were dead

Notice how his facial features changed? Well, not only did fans start theorizing, but Hogan said, "I thought you were dead."

My personal opinion is undecided. I don't really know which one to believe.. On one hand, [if] Warrior had taken steroids before he disappeared, he could have just stopped using them and that could have made his psychical appearance slimmer. Now, I have never gotten into the topic of steroids, and it's kind of not a topic I wanna get into.

   This theory most people do not believe, off of some forums I found, a lot posted that they knew it was the same guy. "Look at his feet" I remember one guy saying..But this theory is still left unknown.
P