Vince McMahon Is Responsible For JBL Being A Bully

Eww I'm deleting JBL off my phone IMMEDIATELY after this! He states

"I'd rather be captured by Isis than have dinner with Sami Zayn" anyways, let's head onto the conspiracy shall we?

For some time now, WWE has been sponsoring a program that tells wrestling fans to Be A Star and resist bullying in all forms. This would be a fantastic message if not for the promotion's inability to live up to its own catchphrase, a fact that became public when JBL remained employed despite news of his hazing becoming public.

   Let's be clear here and point out that JBL bullying some of his co-workers is not just theory but actually established fact — sweat the details if you must, but he's admitted to some uncouth behavior, and that's putting it lightly.

   The part that remains unconfirmed is whether or not JBL's boss and number one sports entertainment impresario, Vince McMahon, has anything to do with it.

   According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter's Dave Meltzer, it's almost guaranteed that McMahon is well aware of the problem, so it isn't a stretch at all to think he approves of it. Either way, as far as the Be A Star campaign is concerned, JBL remaining employed at all is damning enough to destroy the whole campaign's legitimacy.

This does make sense. JBL has admitted to it and the WWE hasn't done anything to resolve the conflict, or taken any responsibility.. FIRE JBL..he can sincerely GO. AWAY.

Aj lee is one of the prettiest women that has walked into arena, Sami Zayn is a PURE, INNOCENT PIECE OF SUNSHIINE / even if I have heard him say really bad words and slightly racist comments 😐 but that was when he was younger, lol

thoughts on this?