Savage and Stephanie McMahon

A theory/rumor was made that the Macho Man, Randy Savage, slept with an underage Stephanie McMahon.

How did this rumor get to flying by? No one exactly knows how this rumor happened, well to the research of what I found..feel free to comment if you know anything.
But, some "evidence" if you even want to call it that was made, or theorizes from fans.

Macho Man was I guess blacklisted from the WWE, in his death, they didn't induct him into to HOF (Hall Of Fame) until 2015..But yeah, the rumor was that Savage had a sexual relationship with Stephanie during his last year (1994)

   Take a look at the video below.
Around 0:40 duration, he says the following, "Triple H, I'll Bitch slap you then take your girl Stephanie McMahon."

Poffo is then shown saying, "All that does is throw gasoline on the fire."

   It appears as though WWE wanted to touch on the Stephanie rumor, but could only do so in this roundabout way.

"Obviously we don't know the full story and as they say in heaven, we never will," Dusty Rhodes has said.

    Stephanie McMahon has never talked about the allegations of an affair with Savage. She does know the rumour exists, if you read her twitter you can see that fans will tweet her generic posts asking about the truth. She must be aware of the story, but never takes the chance to squash the speculation. Randy Savage never really talked about the allegations either.

   That was until shortly before his death, when he appeared on the 'Hitman and Groberman Show'. During this appearance, Randy acknowledged that Vince had heat with him. He then added he would like to wrestle Vince. Savage was then asked about the long standing rumour, and replied that he "didn't remember about what happened with Stephanie". Savage then went on to add, "If Triple HHH has a problem with it, then he should call me out and we can deal with it man to man." Now perhaps they are the words of a man who was just enjoying the  playing in character. But it is certainly an odd response. To say "he didn't remember what happened with Stephanie," implies that something did happen. To then imply that Stephanie's husband Triple H would have a problem with it is further evidence that something may have taken place. Yet again it is more hazy ground, but Savage's comments certainly lean towards something having happened.

Any ideas on what had happened?