Stephanie's Sabotage

Now, before I get started w/ this conspiracy, I'm just saying right now I believe Stephanie wouldn't do this, she is a sweetheart in real life. I saw this on a thread, it was a simple sentence so if I explain this poorly, my apologies ✨

CONSPIRACY;   Stephanie's poor booking of women is a reflection of her disdain for women who are younger/better looking than she is

CONSPIRACY;
   Stephanie's poor booking of women is a reflection of her disdain for women who are younger/better looking than she is.

Come to think of it, Vince is still kinda in control of WWE. Smackdown Live! Is ran by commissioner, Shane McMahon.

   Smackdown's women's match is in the pre-show (which is bull!¡) whilst the fatal-four title match is on the main card..

   Could Stephanie have disrespect for the women who she feels are prettier than her? Women has had better booking the present and past year, but some of these booking were...meh.

   Such as the titles getting passed back, Eva Marie, Summer Rae. They had so much potential in storylines they wasted. We can all admit Eva was getting better, but they could have at least put her in a good storyline before her suspension..

   Summer Rae before the brand-split got treated like crap, she had the unconventional storyline with Dolph, Rusev, and Lana. Had the storylines with Tyler and Fandango, but she could've been used for much valuable reasonings.

   Stephanie McMahon could be behind this? Based onto what fans say on the judgement of women wrestlers and their appearances (which is again, bull! Women wrestlers should be judged by ring work and mic skills if we are talking championship worthy or how they work in ring!!)

   Opinions on this?

Btw- I wrote this yesterday, but publishing today. Happy that the women's match is moved up!!

Kinda wanted to find more—unknown conspiracies out there! It's fun getting into a conspiracy no one has heard of yet, I love finding more conspiracies 'cause it leaves me with a mystery!

Happy Hall Of Fame day guys! ✨💋