YOU CAN' T BREAK ME

HI EVERYONE. BEFORE YOU START READING PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I AM EDITING THIS BOOK. i AM NOT THE AUTHOR BUT MY SISTER WAS. SHE PASSED AWAY AND THE BOOKS WERE NOT EDITED PROPERLY. AFTER A LONG TIME I AM ABLE TO FACE THIS AND EDIT THESE BOOKS FOR HER. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND PLEASE KEEP READING. SHE WAS A FANTASTIC WRITER. i WILL START REPLYING TO ALL HER MESSAGES AND ANY CRITICISM. ALL CRITICISM IS WELCOME AND YOUR FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT.

THIS BOOK BElONGS TO H.SHAH. ALL RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT BELONG TO H.SHAH.NO TEXT CAN BE TAKEN OR USED FOR ANYONE ELSE. IF I SEE ANY PART OF MY BOOK COPIED OR USED BY ANY ONE ELSE APART FROM MY SELF I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION.

THANKYOU

I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY MY BOOK AND PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE ANY COMMENTS OR FEED BACK WHICH WILL BE READ AND REPLIED BACK TO.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY

PROLOGUE

Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip.fifty, fifty one, fifty two, drip, drip. I winced in pain as I tried to move. I lost count of the water drops dripping from the ceiling. What's the time? what's the day? how long have I been here? I can't remember. I have lost count of the time and days. All I know it's been too long. Too long since I have seen my family or friends. It's been too long since i have seen the outdoors. It's been a long time but I can't remember exactly how long I have been in this hell or in this cold and filthy room. With no light, no window, nothing apart from these cold cemented walls, a dirty mattress on the floor, a toilet in the corner and no mirror. I can't even remember what I look like anymore. All I have is a worn tattered dirty dress on my body and no shoes or any other clothing. 

"Oh moon goddess please help me. Please hep me or let me die" I Cried.

"Anya? Anya? Child speak to me" my wolf Alexandra whimpered.

"Alex I can't Take much more. I can't take it any longer. He won't even let me die" I cried

"I know child but you must stay strong. You are strong Anya and we will make it through this. We have to" Alex whispered.

"No. No we won't. He will never let me leave. Never" I sobbed.

BANG! My heart dropped and my mouth went dry.

Oh no I thought his back. I heard his heavy foot steps coming down the stairs and I tried to move but the pain in my back hadn't healed from the earlier lashing's he had given me. His footsteps were getting closer and closer until they were right out side the door. The bolts started to open one by one. He took his time as if he was taunting me and letting the fear set in me.

"Anya I'm sorry. I'm sorry my child" my wolf whimpered before disappearing into the darkness.

The door opened and there he stood in the shadows. It was dark but I could make out his silhouette. I shivered in fear knowing what was coming. I gulped as the fear set in completely. This was someone I knew very well. This was a man I had trusted once. This was the man I respected once. Here in the shadows stood my mate.

CHAPTER 1

He started walking towards me. Each step he took was slow and calculating.

"Hello Anya" He whispered.

"C..CAIN. Please Cain no more. Pleaseeee. Please let me go" I pleaded.

"Oh my dear Anya you know I can't do that after all you are my mate. My second half.  I can't let You go" he chuckled.

"Then let me die Cain and end my pain. Please. I don't want to live any more" I pleaded but before I could say anything else he grabbed my hair and forced my head up.