TEARS ALL AROUND

CHAPTER 20

" Maria ? Maria ? " Lucas called out to her.

" Mom ? Mom ? " ANYA called out to her mother.

Within a minute, Liam had stormed into the room, and when he saw his wife on the floor and Lucas hovered over her, his eyes darkened and he growled. He picked up Lucas without any effort and threw him to the other side of the room, landing him by the bed.

" I swear I'm going to kill you mutt , what did you do to her ? " he growled angrily. He started walking towards Lucas with murderous intentions, he was out for his blood.

" Dad ? Stop dad ? "

He stopped dead in his tracks, he felt his ears were deceiving him, he turned around slowly facing the person who called out to him. His eyes landing on her, his black eyes returning to their normal colour. " Oh my ! " he choked out. " Anya ? You're ...you're awake ? " he said shakily before his knees buckled and he fell down.

" Daddy ? oh daddy !!!!! " she ran over to him engulfing him in a tight hug. A heartbreaking sob escaped his lips.

" My baby, my sweet sweet baby, you're awake ? I can't believe you're awake ? " sobbing on her shoulder. They both cried even forgetting about Maria.

" I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry, I didn't know " he cried

" Its okay daddy, I know, it's okay " she reassured him.

Someone coughed lightly interrupting their father daughter moment. They looked towards the person and Marcus stood by the door! with tears in his eyes, and a big smile on his face. He opened his arms for her asking for a hug. She got up shakily and ran into his open arms.

" Alpha Marcus I missed you soooo much " she cried in his chest. He chuckled at her.

" Not more than me little Anya " he said chuckling knowing fully well that she hated being called little.

She let out a groan when he said that, but she kept a strong hold of him. He picked her up and twirled her around. " Anya ? Anya ? Oh Anya ?" He kept saying while she giggled like a child in his arms. " I missed you " he said after standing her back down. He bent down and kissed her cheek. She blushed slightly. Lucas let out a warning growl to Marcus " Shes mine " he said possessively. Marcus smirked at him, which made Lucas put his arm around Anya and pull her into him protectively.

Another cough came from the door, and everyone turned to see who it was. Snow stood by the door, her beautiful white hair flowing around her in looses curls. She had a small smile on her face, but she looked to the side where Maria was still unconscious, everyone's eyes followed her, and they all let out a gasp.

They all hurried over and crowded around Maria, looking at each other guiltily that they had forgotten about her.

" I think we should leave her, it's a lot more peaceful " Snow suggested and everyone's heads whipped around to face her. Liam let out a warning growl which made her chuckle, and Marcus just rolled his eyes at her.

" Well it was only a suggestion, no need to get your knickers in a twist "

" Snow ? " Lucas said trying to hide his smile, she grinned back at him and a mischievous twinkle came into her eyes.

" Uh ohhhh " Lucas thought because he knew that twinkle too well, he watched her pour a glass of water and come back to where they all were, Marcus was watching her suspiciously, but she pretended to take a sip from it, and then all of a sudden she poured it over Maria's face. Maria spluttered when the water hit her and got up quickly trying to catch her breath. Everyone was speechless at Snows little prank. Marcus watched her hide the glass behind her, and he tried his best to hide his smile. " she really is a little minx " he thought.