BLOOD

Here's another chapter like I promised. Hope you enjoy it. My books nearly hit the 700 mark. I'm really happy that so many people have read it within a short  period of time. Really appreciate your votes and comments. Thanks

CHAPTER 14

"Oh shit" Caine said aloud as soon as he saw Marcus shift into his huge black wolf and lunged at him. Caine also jumped into the air to shift into his wolf but he was too late and Marcus's wolf hit him with full force. Caine went down hard onto the ground. The force making him lose his co-ordination. Marcus growled ferociously and bared his teeth at him letting the saliva drip from his mouth. His silver eyes staring at him coldly. Watching and mocking him. Marcus circled him like a hunter does with his prey. Watching and waiting for the right moment. The sound of thunderous paws pounding the ground with speed heading towards them. They came and halted in front of the Blood Moon Pack. Daring them with there eyes to make the first move. Growls were heard from each side. The snapping of jaws echoing through territory. The saliva dripping from their mouths. Each pack watching the other to take the first leap. Each wolf eyed their opponent opposite them, searching for any weaknesses that would give them the upper hand.

Marcus opened up his link for the Blood Moon Pack.

"We are not here for a war with you. We are here to take what belongs to us. It is in your best interest to surrender to us" he offered them the choice but he didn't take his eyes off Caine e for even a second.

The Blood Moon Pack growled defensively keeping their stance.

" Then why are you here Alpha Marcus with most of your pack?" one of the Wolves questioned.

"We are here for someone who has been kept a prisoner by your Alpha for the past five years " he informed them.

Gasps were heard from within the pack.

"What prisoner are you talking about?" another wolf questioned.

"Our Betas daughter Anya and who was supposed to be your real Luna" he told them

Another round of gasps were heard.

"His lying" hissed Caine venomously which earned him a kick in the gut from Marcus making him gasp for air.

"Interrupt me again Caine and I will rip your vocal cords out with my bare hands" Marcus warned him.

"But we have never heard of her or seen her" another question was thrown Marcus's way.

"Because he has kept her hidden. Even from your Luna Snow" Marcus answered.

"Then where is she?" another question.

"Your Beta Lucas can answer that question better than I can" Marcus told them.

All the packs heads whipped around to where Lucas was waiting for him to answer.

"She is in the basement under neath his office" he told them truthfully.

More gasps were heard.

"Even if you are speaking the truth. Caine is our Alpha and our loyalty lies with him " one wolf spoke up.

A few yes's of agreement were heard. Marcus narrowed his eyes at them trying to assess the ones that were still loyal to Caine.

"Then you shall die with Caine tonight" he growled viciously.

A few growls of anger and defiance were heard which made Marcus even more alert.

"The ones who stand by Caine even after knowing the truth. You shall share the same destiny as your Alpha Caine. Which is we will have no mercy on you." he spoke coldly and meant every word of it. "The ones who stand by the truth and Pack Law< will be spared and allowed to leave peacefully. The ones who stand by Caine then your fate will be worse than his." Marcus gave them a final warning.