Trust

I'M BACK. LOL. ENJOY CHAPTER

Chapter 7

I needed to go for a run. I needed to clear my head before I confronted her and asked
her for her help. I stripped off my clothes and shifted into my midnight black wolf. I ran into the woods. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I had to get rid of my anger. My pain. Everything. I rested for a while by the stream thinking how this would all end.

"You're doing the right thing" my wolf Zeus said.

"I know but I should have done it a long time ago Zeus" I said

"You can make it right Lucas. She has feelings for you. I have a connection with her wolf Alexandra and she likes us too" Zeus said.

"Hah. Why would she like us? I couldn't help her for five years Zeus" I roared angrily

"It's not your fault Lucas. Remember this is Caine's doing. We were helpless. We cannot break his command. Anya and her wolf are strong Lucas. They will make it through" Zeus growled at me.

"Yes. Yes they will and I hope she kills that bastard of a mate" I said coldly.

"Me too Lucas. Me too and we will help her" Zeus growled.

"Do you think she will forgive us for not helping?" I asked Zeus.

"Yes Lucas she will. Anya is a kind and gentle person. You have been kind to her. She will return that kindness with love" Zeus said.

"I hope your right Zeus because if she doesn't I don't think I can take another rejection" I said sadly.

"She won't Lucas. She won't " Zeus sounded so sure.

I ran back through the forest hoping that Caine hadn't returned to the pack house. I hated him for doing this to me but now I will fix this.

I stormed into her room without knocking. I smelt her scent. She was alone.

"What the hell?" she said and when she saw me "Oh Lucas it's you" she said.

She had been crying. Her eyes were all red and puffy. A part of me hesitated seeing her in this state but if I didn't ask her today, I wouldn't be able to do it later.

"Are you ok?" I asked feeling bad for storming in like that.

"I I'm fine" she sniffled.

Oh man I don't think this is the right time for this. She looks upset already I thought to myself.

"No you have to do this now" growled Zeus angrily, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"I need to talk to you" I said "It's important" I said quickly before I lost my courage.

"What is it?" she mumbled looking straight ahead into the woods. Her back facing me

"I don't know how to say this but I need your help" I said nervously

"Lucas what is it?" She asked with a sigh
"First promise me you will help me? " I asked desperately

"Lucas you know I will help if I can" she sighed tiredly but still looking through the window.

I became silent building my courage to ask her.

"I I I n n need you to lift the alpha command of me." I asked quietly

"What alpha command? " she asked while turning around slowly and looking at me
Intently.

She looked at me but I couldn't look back at her. She sighed and turned around again. After a while I took a deep breath and decided to go straight for the kill.

"Anya" I managed to choke out.

Her head whipped around so fast I thought she would get whip lash.Her eyes nearly popped out of her sockets.

"What did you say?" she hissed

"Anya" I said quietly.

I saw her starting to shake with anger. Her eyes changing back and forth from green to black. I gulped and took a deep breath waiting for her next move. She came towards me like banshee and grabbed me by my throat.

"Anya?" she screeched like a banshee. " You know about Anya?" she growled while tightening her hold around my throat.

Her claws extending and she pushed them through my skin. I felt the blood trickle down my neck.

"You hid this from me Lucas. Why?" she accused me.

She wasn't giving me a chance to reply. Her hold around my neck getting tighter. Damn  the lady was strong. I grabbed her hand and pushed it off angrily but she managed to rip some of the skin with it. I felt the blood drip but I knew it would heal in a few seconds.

"You know about Anya?" I was totally confused.

She was breathing heavy. Trying to control her wolf because her wolf was trying to surface.

"You know? oh my god you bloody know, don't you?" I asked through clenched teeth. " How long have you known Luna?" I asked frantically.

She just stared at me with hate and anger. Her eyes turning a darker shade, telling me her wolf was at the surface now. Her eyes warning me but I was too angry and hurt to care.

"You knew she was in the basement?" I asked with shock.

She looked pissed off with my comment and lunged at me but I moved out of the way. I grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her

"You know don't you? you bitch. You knew he had her down there and you were okay with that?" I gripped her arms tightly and she hissed.

I twisted her arms and she yelped in pain.
"You know about Anya don't you, Snow?" I spoke through clenched teeth into her ear.

**************************************************************************************************

Omg its Snow. Lol
Do you like it? heh heh

Wait for next update to see what happens. The plot thickens. heh heh

Thanks for reading