ANSWERS

I'm back guys. Just wanted to let you know I have decided to write another story along with this. So check out my second story please/

THEY CALL ME THE HALF BREED

I couldn't wait to write
this one so I thought what the hell let's write them side by side. Thanks.

CHAPTER 12

Caine's head whipped around to look at Lucas but Lucas avoided his gaze and Caine knew Lucas had betrayed him. His mouth went dry. He looked at Marcus who was glaring at him. He turned towards Liam who was looking at him with hate plastered all over his face. Liam was crouching slightly warning me he was ready. Caine gulped. His hands sweating. His heart beating faster and thinking of a way out of this.

Think Caine. Think. His brain was telling him furiously.

"Caine we are in trouble" Xavier my wolf warned me "Be careful what you say"

"What do you mean I have something that belongs to you?" Caine decided to play dumb by controlling his emotions and hiding his fear.

Marcus scoffed at him and a sly grin appeared on his face.

"Are you sure Caine?I suggest You choose your words wisely before you ask me anything and answer me" Marcus's eyes narrowing into slits and flashing dangerously. 

"I have no idea what you are talking about" Caine told Marcus.

"Oh but I think you do Caine. You see a little birdie told us that you have something that
Is very important to our pack" Marcus spoke the words slowly and menacingly and tilted his head to the side.

"I told you to kill him Caine. He betrayed us " Xavier growled angrily

"Just shut up Xavier and let me think" I ordered my wolf

"And this birdie what exactly did they tell you?" Caine questioned. His eyes flashing over to Lucas for a second.

Caine knew he was on dangerous grounds and provoking The Alpha Marcus was not a sensible thing to do. Just may be, may be I can convince them somehow so they will leave but his gut told him that they weren't going to leave easily or quietly. He quickly linked his pack.

"Go and do a perimeter check immediately and see how many wolves are out there" he ordered his pack that were on patrol. "Go immediately and inform me immediately" he barked at them through his mind link.

Marcus knew what he had done. He immediately linked with his pack

"Move back a little. He has sent his patrol towards you to check the perimeter. Don't let them see you and cover your scents" Marcus warned them.

Marcus smirked at him and took a deep breath.

"My, MY Caine you really are stupid or are you trying to act stupid? "which caused Caine to growl at him. "Easy there Caine you know who I am and what I am capable of. You don't stand a chance against me or my pack" Marcus warned him. Marcus continued "I don't have time for this and my patience is running a bit thin here so I suggest you tell us the truth".

Caine  looked at the ALpha and Beta but he wasn't going to give up Anya without a fight. She was his and his only.

"I have no idea what you are talking about my friend" he mocked them.

This made Liam growl in anger and Marcus clench his jaw tightly. You could hear his teeth scraping  together. The air around screaming danger.

"I am not your friend Caine and make no mistake when I tell you this. I will not be so kind to you anymore" Marcus said in a dark voice.

Fear flashed through Caine's eyes for a split second.

"Now stop wasting our time and tell us where Anya is" Marcus finally said her name.

His silver eyes turning a dangerous charcoal colour telling Caine he was out of patience.

Caine  felt a bead of sweat running down his face. The atmosphere was so lethal that if you listened carefully you could have heard the sweat bead hit the floor. Caine looked back and forth and turned to Lucas with venom in his voice.

"You! You betrayed me. How could you? It's impossible. You were under my Alpha
Orders. How is this possible? I will kill you with my bare hands Lucas " He spat out each word but Lucas stood his ground. No emotion on his face what so ever. Then a smirk formed on his face and he looked straight into Caine's eyes

"I broke the Alpha command Caine" Lucas said in a cold voice.

"Impossible. How is that possible?" he roared

"Because I removed the Alpha command" came a voice from the opened door.

Everyone's heads whipped around towards the door where Snow stood calmly with her head held up high. Her beautiful eyes clearly showing Caine's betrayal to her. She stood there and looked at him without any fear. Her Luna clearly showing through. Caine's mouth opened like a fish. He was speechless. The colour drained from his face. Then anger replaced it. Pain and betrayal flashed in her eyes before she spoke as a luna should.

"I removed his alpha order Caine. I have the authority as the Luna of this pack to over ride your command if it concerns the welfare of this pack" she spoke while walking towards him. She held her gaze steady. Her arm brushed against Marcus's which made him gasp. Her gaze landed on him for a split second and then ignoring him continued towards Caine.

"You have betrayed not only this pack but the Moonlight Pack. You have betrayed me. You have betrayed everyone around you. You have manipulated me and this pack for years but most of all you have betrayed Anya" Snow spat out each word angrily. Her voice laced with hurt and betrayal.

He stared at her with shock written all over his face.

"You know about Anya?" Caine sounded confused.

"Oh my sweet mate, not only do I know about her, I also know where she is" She said with a smirk on her face but her eyes were saying something else.

"You hid her well. Away from the pack. Away from me. You made sure her scent was masked. You hid her deep where no one would even guess or question it but you made one mistake Caine, your little slip that night made me suspicious. So I followed you that night" her eyes signalled towards the book case. "I Heard everything" her voice breaking and her eyes clouded with tears. "When Lucas came to me, I helped him because it was the right thing to do. I gave up everything for you Caine. I even gave up my true mate for you" she pointed towards Lucas. Small gasps were heard in the room after her huge revelation but she continued. It was as if she wanted to say everything at this moment now.

"I watched my true mate in pain each day in front me. I saw him become a former shell of himself. I saw the smile disappear from his face. I saw what our relationship was doing to him but I still chose you. I took a piece of his soul each day but I still stayed with you Caine" she poked her finger in his chest with each word  spoken filled with so much pain that everyone in the room could feel it.

"I chose you over him because I loved you and I thought you loved me" She was crying hysterically now.

Caine stood there like a statue without any emotion on his face. He was just looking at her with a blank look in eyes.

"How long do you think you could have hidden this?" she asked him.

She grabbed his shirt and shook him hard.

"Answer me Caine" she was breaking in front of him and he just stood there saying nothing.

No remorse what so ever. She let go of him and turned around slowly towards where Lucas stood.

"I am sorry. So sorry Lucas. I am sorry I rejected you. I am sorry I broke you Lucas. Please forgive me. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but please forgive me" she choked out before she collapsed to her knees sobbing.

Everyone in the room didn't make a sound. Everyone was shocked to hear this. No one could have imagined Lucas's pain or what he had endured all these years. Marcus looked at him in awe and he was amazed how Lucas had survived the rejection. In all his life Marcus had never heard of anyone surviving a rejection before. A rejection meant only one thing in their world and that was death.

Everyone was too busy looking at Lucas when they heard a movement and then all hell broke loose.

*************************************************************************************************

Ta da. I couldn't keep you guys waiting so added this. Please vote, vote, vote, vote , share, share, share, comment, comment, comment....please, please please please please please

THANK YOU