HOPE

Well I'm a bit upset. boo hoo. No feedback ...boo hoo.

Anyways here's another chapter. enjoy. I don't have long so I'm going to write as it comes to me.

CHAPTER 9

I sat in my damp cell thinking about what Lucas has said about how my family thought I was dead. All this time I thought they had forgotten about me. I should have known better. How could I even think that my family and my pack would forget me. I felt a bit ashamed but hey living in this dump for five years you know, your mind starts to play funny games. My thoughts quickly switched to Lucas. Would he help me? Would he risk his life for me?. So many questions and no answers. I can just hope that Lucas will help me. 

"He will help us" Alex my wolf spoke up.

"I don't know Alex and why would he risk his life for me?" I wasn't convinced.

"Oh Anya he likes us. Don't you feel the connection? Didn't you feel it when he kissed you?" Alex said sounding a bit annoyed now.

I sighed because I didn't know what to think anymore. I feel confused about my feelings towards Lucas and everything just seems so unreal. I rubbed my temples to calm down but it wasn't helping. My thoughts drifting back and forth between my family and Lucas. Aaaaaah I'm going to go crazy in this hell hole. All this time all I thought about was death and how I tried many times to end it all but Caine would always save me somehow, but now I had a small amount of hope. Hope that was called Lucas.

If only my family knew where I was they can save me from this. if only Lucas would help me just once. I know how hard it is to betray your Alpha but this was a different situation. I know he has his orders but I'm sure if he wanted to really help he could have found another way. Even just a small message to my parents just to let them know I'm alive. That would have been enough and that is all that was required for them to turn this world upside down to find me and save me.

I sighed and closed my eyes to relax but when I heard footsteps my eyes flew open in an instant. My heart started to beat faster with each step taken. I sniffed the air trying to catch the scent but deep inside I was hoping and praying it wasn't Caine but wait.. These footsteps sounded different and the faint smell I was getting was not the one I recognised. Only two people came to this cell. One was Caine and the other was Lucas.

"Who is it Who is it? Some one else knows I'm here  but who?" my mind started racing with all these questions. I was getting scared with each second and I pushed my self further into the corner hoping the walls would swallow me up.

Clang! Clang! Click! Clang! Each bolt was opened one by one. With each bolt being opened there was hesitation as if someone was unsure if they were supposed to enter. My heart was beating rapidly and I felt the sweat trickle down my back even though it was cold in here. The door opened and I held my breath in dreading who it could be. I squinted my eyes trying to see but I couldn't see even with my werewolf sight. It wasn't any use, (My sight had weakened with time due to no light being in here).

Someone stood there and I felt their gaze on me. Staring. Looking. Hesitating. Assessing if I was a threat. A faint smell of perfume hit my nose. Its a she wolf I thought. I gulped. A bright light hit my eyes and I squinted and put my arm up in front of my eyes as the light was blinding me. My my heart was beating so fast that I knew if they were a threat I couldn't save my self. My wolf Alex was weak and because I hadn't shifted in all these years I wasn't strong enough. Due to Alex not been able to shift my connection with her wasn't very strong either. My wolf could only speak to me a few minutes a day before she would disappear. Those few minutes I cherished with her because I knew the longer we stayed down here I would eventually lose her totally because she was getting weaker and weaker as each day went past. Sometimes I was surprised at how long she had stayed with me. How strong she really was and how determined not to give up. I was proud of my wolf Alex.