Plan

Ok here's another update. Just like to thank all who are reading and will read. THANKYOU

But please vote.

Chapter 8

"L Lucas we can't speak here. Caine will be back soon and if he see' s you in here he will know something is wrong. I swear Lucas I didn't know. I only found out  yesterday when I followed him last night. Remember I even bumped into you. I swear Lucas I didn't know " she whispered desperately.

I looked at her trying to see if she might be lying but the tears in her eyes and the pain In her voice convinced me other wise. I let go of her arms.

"I can't believe he would do something like that. I can't believe he is capable of something like that." She sobbed and my heart pained seeing her like this.

I went up to her and hugged her. She cried in my chest.

"It's okay Snow. I believe you but you need to help me get her out. She' s been in there for five years" I explained to her.

She gasped and stared at me with shock and horror written all over her face.

"F f five y y years ? Oh my god. He has kept her hidden for five years. How? Oh my God I have been so stupid. All that time he had his true mate locked up and I had no clue and f.....g her" she said angrily.

I winced at her words but she was right. He had kept kept her there for his own use and needs.

"That poor girl" she whispered

"Snow. Snow. SNOW " I shouted and she winced at the tone of my voice.

"I'm sorry Snow but you have to help me. Please Snow I can't do this without you" I said.

She released her self from my arms and looked at me intently.

"H h how can I help?" she asked

"Release me Snow" I whispered

"Release you from what? What do you mean?" she looked confused.

"Release me from his Alpha order Snow" I said

She gasped in shock "W w what do do do you mean Lucas?"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair in frustration. I was losing my patience.

"You are the Luna Snow. As a luna are the only one who can release his order. You are his

Equal and you have the same authority. So release me. She needs my help Snow" I pleaded to her.

She looked at me carefully and a small smile touched her lips.

"Y y you love her Lucas?" she asked in a whisper.

I looked at her in shock. Was it that obvious?

"I don't know about love Snow but I care for her . A lot" I replied truthfully

She thought this over for a minute and kept her steady gaze on me. For a moment I thought I saw regret in her eyes but I couldn't be sure.

"How do I release the order?" she asked

"You have to say the words" I replied back.

"What about Caine?" she asked firmly. Her Luna coming through.

"What about that bastard?" I said angrily

She breathed in sharply at my words and looked away in shame. New tears forming in her eyes.

"What will happen to him? I mean will they kill him?" she asked in a low voice

I knew exactly what she meant. Anya's  pack and family. I'm sure when they find out the truth they will not spare him. After all they are THE MOONLIGHT PACK. The strongest
and most vicious of them all. There motto: NO MERCY FOR TRAITORS I smirked at the thought.
I hope they rip him into pieces.

"I don't know Snow but you know what they are like and there rules they abide and
Live with . After all he has taken something precious from them. Convinced them she was dead" I told her bluntly

She looked scared as the fear crossed her face. She paled at the thought because she knew exactly who and what this pack was capable of. They would not spare him and they would make an example of him and she knew that.

"I I I'm pregnant Lucas" she choked out.

I whipped my head around to look at her. I gasped, "W what!" I stammered

"I'm pregnant. What will happen to me and my pup?" she sobbed.

I sighed but I wasn't angry. I was truly happy for Snow. I know how much she wanted
A pup. I looked at her with pity

"I'm sorry Snow. I don't know what to say but I do know is that you have to make the right decision. You have to free Anya. As a Luna it is your duty to  help the pack and put what is wrong into right" I said a bit too loudly.

"I know Lucas. I know" she said quietly.

"Look Snow you're  either with me or not. It's up to you but you know what needs to be done. I can't do this on my own" I told her.

She looked at me. Her lips quivering. She was trying to fight her inner self.

"So are you going to help me or not?" I asked her finally

"Y Y YESSS" she said "I will help you"

She took a deep breath and said the words that I had been waiting to hear for years.

"I SNOW ALEXANDER. LUNA OF THE BLACK MOON PACK RELEASE YOU FROM
THE ORDERS OF ALPHA CAINE ALEXANDER FROM THIS MOMENT" She said
It loud and clear as her wolf took over.

I breathed a sigh of relief .I felt a weight lift of my shoulders. I felt free.

"Thank you Snow. Thank you" I said happily and kissed her cheek lightly.

"What now?" she asked me.

"Now we get Anya out of this hell hole for good," I said meeting her gaze

I started to walk out but hesitated and looked at her one more time. She was still
looking at me with sad eyes.

"I'm Truly sorry Snow but I will help you through this. Thank you Snow" I said
with sorrow.

She just nodded and forced a small smile on her face.

"I know you will Lucas" she said proudly.

I walked out of the room with only one thing on my mind and one goal. I'm coming Anya.

***************************************************************************************************

How is that for this chapter?
Thanks for reading. I will post next chapter as soon as I can