BLOOD (cont)

Hi I'm just continuing chapter 14 and trying to get the characters P.O.V here This chapter 14 is dedicated to elle01 so I hope you enjoy it as much as you did the last ones. Thank you guys for reading, supporting, commenting,

CHAPTER 14 continuing BLOOD

SNOW P.O.V

I sat on the floor crying. Why did he do this to me. How could he. Was everything a lie with Caine. I can't get my head around this. I gave up everything for him. My poor Lucas. Even Lucas's pain couldn't sway my decisions. I guess I deserved this for what I put Lucas through. I can't even imagine what he must have gone through. If I feel all this pain then his must have been on another level.

Why Caine did this I will never know. I will never get my answers because I already knew his fate. I knew Marcus wouldn't spare him and a part of me knew he deserved it but the part that still loved him couldn't accept that he would be gone very soon.

I touched my stomach and a sob escaped my mouth. I couldn't even tell him about the baby. He shattered my happiness within hours of me finding out about my pregnancy. Ohhhh how excited I was when the doctor hold me the news. All I wanted was to run to Caine's arms and tell him after he made love to me. Ohhhh how I wanted to surprise him. I wanted to tell him just when he would be about to fall asleep. Which would have zapped him out of his sleep. I wanted to see his reaction at that moment but now all that was gone. I would be alone within hours.

"Your not alone Snow, You have me and you have a pup inside you" my wolf Hope whispered sadly.

"I know Hope but he won't be there" I cried back

"I know you loved him but you still have your true mate out there. Lucas" She said hopefully.

"What do you mean Hope?" my heart pounding while waiting for her reply.

"I mean Lucas was, is our true mate. His not mated and no matter what Snow true mate bonds can never be diminished" Hope explained.

"Noooo" I whispered

"Why not snow?" she hissed  back

"Because ummmmm because" I didn't know what to say.

"Listen to me Snow. His our true mate. Yes we loved Caine but the love for Lucas is completely different. He is our other half. We are made for each other" she whimpered

"I I don't know hope. I don't know. He has feelings for Anya" I told her

"Anya is not his true mate" she tried to convince me but my chain of thoughts was broken with the sound of paws pounding on the ground. Howls and growls coming from all around. Cries of pain hitting my ears. I covered them try to stop the cries of pain reaching my ears but it wasn't working. Tears flooded down my face. It seemed like eternity that the fighting was going on. I should be out there I thought miserably.

"No you shouldn't" hope whispered the words.

I sighed as it was no use arguing with hope.

All of a sudden I felt a searing pain run through my body. It felt like someone had stabbed me in every part of my body. It felt like I was being injected by silver. Every blood cell being burnt from the silver. My skin sizzling from the inside. The pain was indescribable. I had never felt anything like it before.  It was ripping me from the inside. The tears were burning my face.

"W what's happening Hope?" I managed to ask in between my agony.

She kept quiet. " HOOOOOOPE" I screamed as I felt my limbs being ripped apart.