NO MERCY

CHAPTER 13

Caine mind linked with his pack immediately. 

"Everyone shift now. We are in danger and being attacked. Kill them all" he ordered his pack.

Caine shifted into his dark grey wolf. He was huge but he knew Marcus's wolf was bigger and stronger. His wolf was special and in the werewolf world it was known that the Moon Goddess had given his wolf a small part of herself. Caine knew against Marcus he was nothing. He knew that Marcus could take out a lot of wolves alone if he wanted. Caine smashed his way through the window landing on the ground. He knew that Marcus and Liam wouldn't be too far behind him.

"Caine we can take him on" Xavier growled in his head.

"Are you stupid. Have you forgotten who Marcus is and what he is capable off?" Caine told him angrily.

"There is only two of them Caine and we have all our pack. He might be stronger than us but he can't take on the whole pack" Xavier hissed.

"No Xavier. Marcus is too strong. Don't forget the Moon Goddess has given her blood to him and then you forget they also have Lucas on their side. Remember who Lucas is Xavier. Remember he is no longer under our command. I know the patrolling wolves saw no danger but Marcus and Lucas together now, we don't stand a chance but I have an idea. If I die then Anya dies too" a sadistic smile formed on Caine's face and his wolf growled happily.

Xavier agreed and chuckled evilly .

Caine heard the pounding of paws on the ground and he knew that his pack was coming towards him.

"Caine" boomed Marcus's voice through the grounds.

Caine turned around to face him. Marcus and Liam were still in their human forms which

made Caine smirk. He growled menacingly to let them know to stay where they were.

"They know they can't take us all on" Xavier growled.

They looked around when they heard the sound of pounding paws on the ground. Caines pack halted to a stop and circled around Marcus and Liam. The wolves were growling and bearing their teeth at them. Marcus and Liam looked around slowly eyeing their surroundings. Marcus's eyes hardening at the sight.

Caine shifted back into his human form and stood stark naked in front of them but  he didn't care. This was no time for formalities.

"You can't take us all on Marcus" Caine was challenging him.

He stood there calmly with a blank expression on his face, Caine looked towards Liam who had the exact same expression as Marcus. This worried him a little but he over looked that. Caine's eyes shifted towards Lucas who had skidded to a halt and stood next to Marcus. Caine growled at Lucas and Lucas just raised his eyebrow at him.

"Welcome Lucas you decided to join the party. You have decided to stand against your own pack." Caine said loudly.

"Yes Caine. I have decided to do what I should have done a long time ago" Lucas said calmly.

"Traitor" Caine spat out.

"Caine we don't want to fight. Just hand your self to us and give us Anya back. Let your pack live" Marcus interrupted them both.

"You come into my territory and you don't want to fight? You threaten me and you don't want to fight?" Caine looked deranged now.

Caine's pack were looking at each other frantically. Even in their wolf forms you could see their confusion clearly.