Chapter 5.

Your POV.

I look at Lu Han weirdly.

"... why?"

"Well, I don't want to hide it all the time."

"Well first of all, sasaengs are gonna skin me, second, SM is gonna fire me, third, my mom's gonna kick me out of the house."

Lu Han's gleeful expression changes. "It can't be that bad," He tries to persuade me.

"Lu, if you think about it, we're not really dating." Wonshik's car pulls up. "I'm sorry." I hug him and walk in the car.

"How was it?"

"Good, I guess."

"You seriously need to hang out with VIXX more. How did EXO get nominated??? I wish VIXX could." He sighs.

"Also, Ken really likes you. Do you want to tell him about Lu Han?"

I look outside the car window. I'm not really dating Lu Han, and Jaehwan isn't bad... but I really like Lu Han. But at the same time, we're impossible to be together.

"Don't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Line of Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This new comeback is DOPE!!!!!" Tao cheers.

A/N: AYO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

Lol why do I like BTS so much this is about EXO 😂

"Yes I know I love it but GET YOUR RHYTHM RIGHT FIRST!!!"

"Ugh fine!!!" Tao suddenly looks at me. "GUYS!!!" He screams. The other members look at him, annoyed and confused.

"Why can't we have a collaboration with [y/n]?"

The room went silent.

"[y/n]..." Chen looks at you. "You never told us why you didn't debut."

"I mean, you're definitely talented enough, and your looks are amazing..." Sehun says.

"[y/n]..." the director of SM sighs. "Please rethink this decision. You're gonna be the big thing! This is your dream!"

All the hard work I've put in as a trainee being destroyed is pretty bad. But I'm certain.

"I'm sorry... but no."

He looks at me one last time. "Alright,"

"But if you change your mind, tell me as soon as possible."

Come to think of it, only my brothers and Lu Han know why.

"I decided it wasn't my thing," I shrugged.

"[y/n], I know you well enough that this is your ultimate goal in life." Lay says.

"[y/n], you can trust us." Xiumin says.

I sigh.

"I actually have a sister. Lay, I think you remember."

Lay nods. "But didn't she..."

"She passed away."

The whole EXO gasps.

"What I'm doing right now was her job. She created Shinee, Super Junior, TVXQ, and Bigbang. They were all kings and legends of k-pop. Without her, I wouldn't have gotten in SM in the first place. After she died, I wanted to continue her job and create more legends." You wipe your tears and look at every member in EXO. "You guys promise to stay together and be the next legend?"

"Of course!" Suho says and the other members cheer.

I'm so proud of them. Every single of them.

TBC.