Chapter 6.

It's the week before the album releases, and you're hanging out with EXO-M since the manager is talking to EXO-K, according to Kris.

"Kris, you say the same thing everytime we win an award." Tao laughs.

"I do not!" Kris argues.

"Um, you actually do, Kris." You say. " 'Thank you for SM, family members, our vocal teacher, and those angels out there supporting us.' " The members laugh and agree.

"Well, What I am supposed to say?"

"I don't know, but do you really have to say the same exact thing every time?" Jongdae says.

You suddenly notice Yixing and Lu Han missing. "Where's Lay and Lu Han?"

Suddenly, someone covers your eyes from behind. You quickly turn around and it was Xiumin. "Minsoek?"

"Turn around." He looks at you and smiles.

You turn around and you were shocked by what you saw. Baekhyun was at the piano, Lay held a guitar, Chanyeol was at the drum set, and the rest of the members formed a line standing next to them. They started to sing a song in 6 part harmony with some rapping in it. After the performance, Suho stepped up.

"As EXO's leader, I represent the members and thank you for everything you did for EXO. Whether it was finding all 12 of us, helping us with music, dancing, rapping, stage presence, and more, or it was teaching us life lessons, you made a big impact in us. We are so grateful for this group and the person who brought us together and made us better, [y/n]. We love you!" Everyone run towards you and gives you a big group hug.

"Oh my gosh guys..." your eyes become watery. "Thank you all so much!!!"

"We composed this song as a group. What do you think about it?" Jongin asked.

"You guys composed this??? We need to record it right now so I can listen to it every day!!!"

EXO laughs. "Okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"XOXO" album is released~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately, Growl was the #1 song in Korea and #2 in China. EXO won multiple awards after releasing the album.

"I told you this is dope!!!" Tao exclaims.

A/N: YAS BTS DOPE!!!

"No one said it wasn't..." Kyungsoo says.

"I'm expecting this to be album of the year this year," you say.

"I wonder how Wonshik feels when you say that." Lu Han jokes.

"Yah!" You chase him around the room and the other members laugh.

"Guys, the Christmas album is sooooo good. My new two favorite songs are in this album. They're SO GOOD!!!" You turned on fangirl mode.

"We better work hard to make it good for [y/n]!" Sehun said and the rest agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~2k13 MAMA awards~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Album of the year goes to..."

Fans are cheering "XOXO" loudly.