Chapter 14.

You were talking to Catherine and getting to know each other better when Ravi and Hyuk came back from practice. They smile and at you but look at Catherine puzzled. "Well, hello...?"

"OH MY GOSH!!!" Catherine looks at you shocked. "YOUR BROTHERS ARE RAVI AND HYUK???? FROM VIXX???"

"Why do you like boy groups so much younger than you?" You tease.

"Yah!" She rolls her eyes. "It's not like I don't like older groups..."

"Nice to meet you, your name is...?" Hyuk asks.

"Oh, right. My name is Catherine. I really wanted to meet you guys because I saw [y/n] today and..." she looks at you guys. "I'll tell you guys later. Can I take you guys out to dinner with my husband?"

You and your brothers nod.

When she left the apartment for the boys to get ready, Ravi pulls you aside. "Who the hell is that?"

"I was sad about Tao leaving EXO and I met her and she was super nice and she said she wanted to meet you guys so I brought her home." You say in one breath.

"All right, just making sure my sister is doing fine." Ravi hugs you and goes in his room to prepare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the restaurant~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should we wait till your husband comes?"

"No, it's okay. You guys order whatever you want. I'll play for this dinner." She smiles at us.

"Oh Cather-"

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Just order!" She hands all three of us the menus and goes on her phone. Probably texting her husband?

"Aish, what took you so long!" You three looked up. You cover your mouth, not believing who is her husband.

"Youngjae?" Hyuk says.

"From B.A.P?"

(Hey guys let pretend that B.A.P members are older.... plz don't hate ㅠㅠ)

"Yep, and you two are members of VIXX, am I right?"

They nod, greet him, and bow. I did the same. Well, I didn't nod since there was nothing to nod to.

"Hey Youngjae, those are the kids." Youngjae smiles at everyone and you guys all take a seat.

"So, is [y/n] in a girl group or a trainee?" Youngjae asks after we ordered.

"No... I work under SM entertainment , but I was a former trainee."

Youngjae nods. "How about you two? How's VIXX doing?"

"It's great, you know. We really need a collaboration."

"That sounds cool. I th-"

"OOOOOO YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE A MASHUP!!!" Catherine fangirls. "VIXX x B.A.P? YAS!!!"

"Honey, I don't think you fangirling is gonna make a good impression of you and me on those three young children sitting across from us."

You and your brothers look at each other and bursts out laughing. "No it's fine. You guys should see [y/n] fan girl. It's quite terrifying."

"Well, I bet Catherine and [y/n] will get along VERY well." Youngjae laughs. "I should switch seats with [y/n]."

"Thanks for the love, Youngjae." Catherine rolls her eyes. Everyone laughs.

"If we really want a mashup though, we should ask [y/n]. She's musical as hell." Ravi says.

"Wonshik, you and Hyuk both are." You say.

"True. You can just ask us." Hyuk says and Ravi and Youngjae snicker.

"Yah!" Rose glares at Hyuk. "I'd still like to help though."

"Of course, of course. We'd love help." Youngjae smiles and the rest of the night continues. Happy and full of joy.

Youngjae and Catherine drives you guys back to your apartment.

"Hey, can we hang out more like this in the future?" Catherine asks you guys shyly.

"Of course! Tonight was fun." You hug her and Youngjae and your brothers do the same.

"Well, good night!" You guys say goodbye.

"Well, we've made new friend over 15 years older than us." Hyuk says.

"But they're cool." Ravi chuckles.

Catherine POV

"Dang Catherine, I thought you were gonna just ask to adopt them straight up."

"Youngjae, I'm not like that."

TBC.