Chapter 10.

Lu Han turns around and looks at me. "Hello, [y/n]."

I just looked at him and hugged him. "... Why."

Lu Han looks at me. "I'm afraid I can't share that. But you guys know I love you guys, right?"

"If you love us, you wouldn't have left in the first place."

Lu Han looks down. "I'm sorry, [y/n]." He turns to leave but I grab his arm.

"I miss you."

For the first time, I saw Lu Han cry. "[y/n]... i miss you too. I miss EXO and you. Every second of the day."

"Then come back!" I tried really hard to hold back my tears.

"If I could, I would." Lu Han looks at you. He gives you a peck on the lips and turns and leaves. Jackson stood beside you this whole time.

"... I'm sorry, [y/n]..." Jackson comforts you.

"It's ok... let's go see your family!" Jackson nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom???"

"Welcome home Qianxi, do you need anything?"

"Look who I brought home!"

Jackson's mother looks at you.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY JESUS YOUR BACK OH MY GOSH!!!!" She runs towards you and gives you a TIGHT hug.

"[Y/N]!!! WHY YOU NO ANSWER THE PHONE!!!"

"Sorry, I'm been so busy lately..." you smile apologetically.

"Aiya.... it's okay though, I'm just so thrilled that you're back!! Ooo! We have some dumplings!!! There's also some beef in the refrigerator. Oh and try out your favorite miso soup!"

You look at Jackson and he shrugs. "Thank you, I'll take the miso please. No need to prepare so much..."

"Aww don't act like that!!! Here we have some more food in the living room!" You look over to Jackson and he snickers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for having me over today." You smile at Jackson's family and Jackson.

"No problem!!! Please come by whenever you're back in china."

"Sure! And Jackson, if you want to experience harder training, come to Korea! Just text me and I'll pick you up at the airport."

Jackson laughs. "Sure, I guess."

You hug everyone and head to the hotel. You see Tao there in a reserved room with someone else. The person he's with notices you and angrily walks towards you.

"[y/n]! Did you seriously date another guy right after I left?" Lu Han furiously questions you.

You look at Tao, confused. He just shrugs.

"Um, I'm not dating Tao if that's what you're talking about? And also, you left, you have no control over me. I can date whoever I want." The truth is, you only want Lu Han. But you are currently somewhat frustrated at him.

"Then how do you explain living with him IN THE SAME HOTEL ROOM???" Lu Han shouts.

"Lu, being in the same hotel room doesn't mean we're dating... During the day we stay in the same room but we sleep in different rooms Lu..." You are slightly disappointed. "Do you really not trust me that much and you assumed all that?" You walk out of the room, leaving a shook Lu Han and an annoyed Tao.

"I told you that wasn't a good idea." Tao snorts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk around Hunan. You went to see a group of close friends that lives there, the hosts of happy camp. They just finished filming and were resting in their rooms. You knock on the door and was greeted by the main host.

"[ycn]! I thought you were in Korea!" He hugs you and welcomes you in the room.

And you saw Kris talking and laughing with them.

TBC.