Chapter 13.

"...oh." You look at Tao. "Did you talk to the members?"

Tao shakes his head.

"Well, you're the first person leaving that I'm saying goodbye to."

"I hope I'm the last person that leaves." You and Tao hug for a really long time.

"Bye, [y/n]." Tao leaves the coffee shop.

You leave after ordering a coffee. You walk in SM entertainment and you see EXO going crazy.

"Honestly, I want to jump out of the window." Chanyeol says in frustration.

"Why did I ever become friends with them?" Baekhyun sits on a chair and smacks the table.

"Why did he leave us?" Lay puts his head in his hands.

"Can't we just happily sing together?" Chen exclaims with anger.

"Yah!" You scream. "What the hell is everyone doing?"

"[y/n], everyone is leaving." Kyungsoo scoffs. "Who's next, you?"

"Kyungsoo, you know I won't-"

"NO ONE KNEW ANYONE WAS GONNA LEAVE. YOU THINK WE KNEW YIFAN, LU HAN, AND TAO WERE GONNA LEAVE????" Kyungsoo stands up and cuts you off.

"Kyungsoo!" Suho pulls him back. "Calm down."

"YOU GUYS CAN STILL REMAIN CALM???" Kai also stands up. "EVERYONE IS GONNA LEAVE. EXO IS GONNA DISBAND. I MIGHT AS WELL JUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW-"

"JONGIN!" Suho yells. "Sit."

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE THE F****** LEADER DOES NOT MEAN YOU BOSS US AROUND. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???" Sehun throws a book across the room.

"YOU GUYS ARE BEING RIDICULOUS!" Xiumin stands up also. (A/N: y'all stahp standing up😂) "IS THE SOLUTION TO THIS SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER??"

"GUYS!!!!!!" You scream on the top of your lungs. All 9 boys look at you, a little shocked. They've never heard you scream THAT loud. You're pretty sure that the whole company heard you. Oh wait, the walls are soundproof. But you were probably loud enough anyway.

"Instead of being sad about 9, why not just try to be the best you can with 9?"

You walk over to a window and sigh. "Every single person in this room loves each other including the members that left, correct?"

The members looked at each other and nodded.

"I know you guys aren't faking. Yes, I know, it hurts. It stings. It sucks. What can we do? Well, we know we can't go back in time and convince them not to. But we can scream at each other and worsen our relationships. We can disband right now and forget EXO. There might be even more options. But how about be the best with 9? Not EVERYONE is gone. THREE out of TWELVE is gone. Now there is nine out of twelve remaining. Those 9 are no longer perfect. But those 9 could make the 3 who are gone proud. They can also make them selves proud. And the person who formed them proud."

The members were silent.

"I'm gonna leave some time to you guys. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

You walk out of SM entertainment and went to a park(Jimin). You sat down on a bench and sighed. Your eyes have been tired of crying for the past 10 months. As you were about to plug your ear buds in, you see someone sit down next to you.

"Life's been hitting you too hard?" A lady a little older than you asks.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Why?"

"I tend to feel other people's emotions easily. Don't know how or why." She smiles at you. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess." You shrug. "Do you know EXO?"

"Oh my gosh yes yes yes yes EXO is my favorite group ever they are so amazing omlllllll" she suddenly starts fangirling and you chuckle.

"Man, you are gonna be heart broken by what I'm about to tell you." She suddenly stops fangirling.

"Tao filed a lawsuit and... there goes EXO 9."

She stares at you in shock.

"No..." her eyes watered a bit but she held back the tears. "How do you know this?"

"I used to be a trainee under SM but now work there. I formed EXO."

"What??? So are you close to them?"

"They're like my second family." You laugh. "I don't know why I'm telling so much, I guess I really trust you. I just feel like... I don't know, you know that feeling where the bond is just there?"

She nods.

You sigh. "That's how I felt with Tao."

She gives you a hug. "Kris and Lu Han's departure has been hard for the fans, I'm sure it was harder on you and the members. And now Tao..."

"Lu Han was my ex-boyfriend."

"What???" She covers her mouth. "Man, do you trust everyone that easily?"

"Nope. Special bond."

"Hey, I feel it too." She offers her hand. "Catherine. You?"

You shake her hand. "[y/n]."

"Nice to meet you, [y/n]." She smiles again. "You look younger than me. How old are you?"

"22. You?"

"You're so young. I'm 38..."

"That's not old...?"

"Haha, older than you." You two chuckle. "You have any siblings?"

"Two brothers and I had a sister. But she's not here anymore."

"Oh..." she covers her mouth. "I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, it was a long time ago."

Catherine nods. "So, you live with 2 brother? Your parents do have to take care of a lot of children. I just got married a year ago, so no kids for me yet." You two laugh.

"Actually, my parents disowned me. I live with my two brothers."

"Wow... ain't life fun for you right now?" Catherine says and you chuckle and then sigh.

She looks at you. "Let me meet your brothers."

TBC.