Chapter 17.

A/N: THERE IS SWEARING IN THE CONTENT BELOW SO... SORRY ㅠㅠ

Lu Han looks at his phone. "Well, I'll have to head back to China soon."

"Same with us," says Tao and Kris.

"Well..." you look at everyone. "It was nice to have OT12 together again."

Since EXO didn't want to catch attention they said goodbye at the hospital, which took like 12 minutes. You walked the three boys to the airport. Kris and Tao had the same flight, and Lu Han had a later flight. What a coincidence, huh? When they were about to board the airplane, you hugged Kris and Tao for one last time as they walked away. Your eyes watered but you held back tears.

"Well, did you find a new attractive and nice boy?"

You chuckled and shook your head.

"Hey, I'm sorry about china..."

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Knowing you the best besides Yixing, you're having a hard time with everything happening at the same time, am I right?"

You nod.

"I'm sorry [y/n]. You had to go through a lot. I wish I could stay by your side but..." Lu Han looks down. "I guess we really are over, as best friends and more than best friends."

The tears finally flow down your face.

"The hell??? You've been with that boy?"

Your mom threw your favorite vase on the ground.

"Break up with him. RIGHT NOW."

"Why!??" You argue.

"All he can do is sing and dance and look decent, but he's not up to MY standards!!!"

"But he's dating ME not YOU!!!!"

"I don't care!!!! You're MY daughter!!! I can do whatever I want to you!!!!"

"What the hell!!!" Wonshik comes in the living room. "You're a really fucked up mom."

"YOU DON'T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Your mom grabs Wonshik and pushes him on the wall. After that, she starts to kick and punch him. Hyuk is crying in your shoulder while you're hugging him. This happens so often... Wonshik is always defending you two. Lu Han isn't his favorite person either, but he still stands up for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lu Han, I don't know if we can still continue this."

"Why?"

"My mom kicked me out of the house because of us. Ugh, if I debuted, I would've made enough money to move out!"

Lu Han looks at you with sincerity. "I'm sorry... if that is that big of a trouble, I'll leave you alone."

"But I need you..."

Lu Han sighs. "We'll figure something out, okay? If moving to Korea didn't separate us, our age gap didn't separate us, if our biggest fight didn't separate us, if time didn't separate us since we were in middle school, This can't separate us.

"Well, It has been a great 13 years knowing you."

Lu Han smiled. "Yeah, it was the best 13 years of my life."

"You were my best friend..."

"Same here. I'll never forget you."

Lu Han pulled you in a hug. He didn't let go until it was time to board the plane. You didn't leave until you saw the plane fly off.

"사랑해, 루한."

TBC.