Chapter 18.

Everything is different.

EXO is still successful, but different.

Everyone seemed to be looking on the more positive side, except for one member.

"Yixing, are you okay?" You, Catherine, and the 9 boys were at a karaoke bar. Catherine is dancing and fooling around with the 8 boys while you sat down next to Lay with a drink.

Yixing sighs. "Can we talk outside?"

You nod, and you two quietly slip out of the room. 

The first few minutes were silent, then Yixing spoke up. "My future scheduling... it's gonna be in china. I have to film 'Go fighting' and work on my solo career. I'm afraid I can't participate in future EXO activities for a while..."

You sigh and stop in your tracks. "Yixing... you're not leaving right?"

He suddenly stopped walking and turned to you. "No, I would never! EXO is my family!"

You sigh and smile. "I understand, Yixing. You would have to talk to the members though."

He sighs and looks into the distance. "I will..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jaehwan started texting... a lot. At first you didn't want to have anything happen because of your feelings for Lu Han. But things have been changing...

You haven't seen him since you two said goodbye at the airport, and you two haven't talked either. You did kind of follow his activities. He became more active in the film industry, and he wasn't exactly the best actor. His music has not been the greatest either. He's also on the Chinese Running man, and you just feel that... he's changed. It hurt a lot at first, but you slowly accepted that. At the same time, you let your feelings for Jaehwan grew.

"Why aren't you two together?" Wonshik asked. "I see the way you two look at each other when we hang out with VIXX."

You sigh and shrug. "I don't know, we've never really talked about this."

But should we? You thought as you prepare to meet up with Catherine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Catherine met up at a fancy restaurant, and took a walk after you two ate dinner. As you walked and talked, you two passed by the place you two first met.

"Man, how many years was that ago?" She notices and laughs.

"I don't even know." You chuckle. "You know, I was so scared after telling you my crap. I had feelings about what if you were actually a reporter, but now we're like... mother and daughter."

Catherine smiled a little, but her expression grew serious. "I... I think I need to tell you the truth."

You're face dropped. "So you are a reporter?"

"What?! No!!" Catherine laughs and shakes her head. "That's not what I was talking about, but I did know you before we met."

"What? How??"

"I was used to work with your mom. The way she talked about her children, the way she treated them... it frustrated me. I was determined that after I got married, I was gonna be a great mother to my kids."

"But one day, I was calling your mother over the phone about some work stuff. She stopped talking to me mid-call and started to screaming to her children about how she wanted to control their lives. I could hear them crying and yelling back, and it was such a mess. I got a new job after that because I was sick of working with her, but I really wanted to save you guys from the mess."

You just looked at Catherine in shock.

"This is really weird to ask but... do you want to move in with me and Youngjae? You three are so precious, i honestly feel like a mother. Will you guys be up for that?"

TBC.