1k special ✨

A/N: None of the things below were meant to be offending to any group, it's just a time where EXO is joking around and having fun. If you get offended easily please don't read:)

Today, you're hanging out with OT12 again in America as a group vacation along with Catherine. You guys visited many places with very small population but great scenery to avoid fans and such. One day, everyone was just being loud and annoying (as always) after dinner.

"HA! The number one EXO ship is CHANBAEK!" Chanyeol beams.

"Whatever site you're on is stupid. The site I'm on says Xiuchen is the number one EXO ship." Chen rolls his eyes.

"Happy virus? Look Chanyeol, even our fans know you smile all the time." Baekhyun points and laughs.

"Yeah, Chanyeol you're happy enough to be in Astro." D.O says and everyone laughs.

"AHAHAHA!!!" Tao laughs out of no where. "GUYS IM WATCHING WEEKLY IDOL AGAIN AND THE FUNNY SUPER POWERS HAHAHA CHANYEOL CHEN SUHO AND SEHUN ARE SO AWKWARD HAHAHA"

"OH YEAH!" You chuckle. I had a screenshot of Lay saying 'I am a unicorn. A unicorn that heals.' "You pull out your phone and show the members while everyone laughs.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" Chen screams

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" Chen screams. "OUR FANS THINK LAY IS HIGH😂😂😂"

"What!???" Lay quickly runs to Chen and looks at what he's looking at. "I'm not high! I'm just lost!"

"Ewwww Sehun you sound so disgusting when you rapped 'shawty imma party till the sundown!' Clearly lay did a better job." Lu Han teases.

"Shut up!!! Who has a song that talks about blowing like a flute with a girl!!!" Sehun argues back and everyone just dies of laughter.

"D.O, you should act nicer. Our fans are calling you 'Satansoo'." Chanyeol says and D.O started to chase him around the room.

"Wait I'm so confused!!!!" Kai says and Chanyeol and D.O stopped running and everyone looked at Kai. "I thought I was the dancing machine...?"

"You are..." Xiumin looks at him, confused.

"But here it says Chen is!!!"

Everyone busted out laughing all over the place. (Except for Chen.) "YEAH HE IS OUR DANCHEN MACHINE HAHA" then everyone started to chase Chen.

"Now I'm watching happy camp again and look at Xiumin!!!!" Tao says and everyone immediately looks at his phone screen.

"AHAHA XIUMIN I CALLED YOU BAOZI CUZ OF YOUR FACE!!!!" Lu Han squishes his cheeks and laughed

"Yah! Tao, you were the weird peacock that walked alone beside the beach!!!" Xiumin said.

"PFFFFF THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS I WAS AT THE FILMING AND I WAS CRACKING UP BACK STAGE." You chuckle and Tao pouts.

"And Baekhyun was like 'I'm in charge of the eyeliner of the team' and I'm just like Baekhyun go away you're not cool" Sehun teases him.

"At least I don't have a lisp!" Baekhyun argued.

"How did our fans know Suho was rich?" Kris says while looking on his phone. "He's called 'Rich momma Suho'...?"

"Well, he is rich so he should pay for the next meal!" Catherine says.

"Chase Suho if you agree!" You add.

Everyone started to chase Suho. "Aren't these boys the best?" You smile and look at Catherine.

"Yeah, I'm so happy that I came along!"

End.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!! I wasn't even expecting 100 and we're here at 1000!??? You guys are the best. Thank for supporting this story :)