Chapter 9: The Seminar part 2

Hiccup didn't think Megamind could be so quick. One moment he is standing there with the others, a few minutes later he is being dragged away by a bunch of scientists to a portable lab. He was now sitting cross legged on an examination table while listening to said scientists debate what had happened after they had run their tests and drew blood from both him and Toothless. Even Astrid had joined in and it didn't look like they would be done soon. Toothless was looking curiously at them as he lay beside Hiccup.

"I'm telling you. These readings have to be a mistake." Dr. Drakken exclaimed as he waved some papers about. "It must be the machines!"

"Are you calling my machines faulty?!" Dr. Eggman exclaimed as his large mustache bristled while he jabbed a finger at Dr. Drakken. "My machines are top of the line or my name isn't Doctor Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik!"

"Will you two cut it out!" Astrid admonished as she whacked the pair with a rolled up newspaper. "We still need to wait on the blood analysis."

"The lady is right." Dr. Octopus stated. "We all agree that some serious genetic research was probably a foot. The extent of it we do not know yet."

"And this is why I never went into genetics." Dr. Drakken exclaims. "You start playing around with ancient DNA, next thing you know you start reviving extinct lizards, whether it be dragons or dinosaurs, and soon you have the whole lot of them rampaging through the city trying to eat you."

"Speaking of genetics." Megamind piped up. "I do think we should bring her in."

"Who is her?" Hiccup asked as he looked at those assembled.

"DNAmy" Shego shuddered as she pushed off of the wall where she had been filing her nails. "That woman has a few screws loose."

"If we bring her in then Hiccup needs to get out of here." Astrid said with finality.

"Why?" Hiccup asked as he had rarely heard Astrid put her foot down like that.

"While she doesn't experiment on villains and their associates she is extremely fascinated by anything genetically engineered." Astrid muttered. "She'll want to use you as a plushie if she finds out and I'm the only one who gets to use you as a plushie!"

Hiccup blushed when Astrid said that and Toothless let out a whine. "Alright, Toothless gets to use you as a plushie as well." Astrid added as Toothless started wagging his tail at her.

"I'm heading out as well." Shego states. "They are having a sale at the Club Banana booth here. The Evil chic collection is out."

"Oh Honey bun, could you get me the new freeze ray at Ray guns R' us?" Drakken asked.

"What did I tell you about calling me Honey bun?!" Shego asked as her hand started glowing green.

"EEK" Drakken screamed and hid behind Dr. Octopus as a blast of green energy nearly singed off his eyebrows.

"Hiccup why don't you go explore the rest of the convention." Astrid suggested as she ignored Shego blasting Drakken. "It shouldn't take long for us to get the results and we can hit the after party."

"Sure Astrid" Hiccup agreed and he, Toothless and Shego left the portable lab.

Once back outside Shego made a beeline for the clothing displays while Hiccup and Toothless continued wandering about. The saw Alvin, who waved at him, in a booth as he displayed the proper ways of safe cracking.

"Why hello sir!" A man in a suit approached Hiccup as he and Toothless were walking past the booth. "Are you already a member of Evilbook?"

"Evil what?" Hiccup asked as the man handed him a business card.