Side story 7

(1 year later)

Guests chatted excitedly as they entered the grand church on a sunny Saturday morning. Both villains and heroes were dressed their best for this wonderful occasion.

Stoick and Valka as well as Nathaly and George sat in the front pews. Behind them Snotlout, and the twins were mingling with several heroes and villains who were seated next to them. Familiar faces were present at this ceremony, ranging from Yzma and Kronk to Alvin and his Outcasts. Kim and Ron were also in attendance and were seated next to DNAmy and her date Dr. Robotnik. Jafar and Morgana as well as Captain Hook, Ursula and Smee sat in one pew. Across from them sat Megamind, Roxanne and Minion along with Prince John and Sir Hiss.

Snidely Whiplash was also in attendance along with his nemesis Dudley Do-right and their love interest Nell Fenwick. Daredevil sat wedged between The Evil Queen and Malificent while Dr. Claw and Inspector Gadget along with Penny, who had a truce for the day, sat behind them. Loki and his brother, Thor, sat in the pew opposite to them.

The church was beautifully decorated with white and blue sashes and roses. And the minister,dressed in traditional robes, already stood at the front ready to officiate the wedding. Those taking their seats raised their eyebrows at who the minister was.

"I know what you're thinking." Deadpool said to the audience. "But, yes I'm an ordained minister." Mumbles rose from the crowd as some nodded while others still looked skeptical.

Hiccup soon appeared from a side door dressed handsomely in black tuxedo with a blue flower pinned on his lapel. Soft music started playing from the church organ as the double doors of the church opened. Kevin, Stuart and Bob, dressed in black and white tuxedos scattered white rose petals down the aisle. They were being followed by Toothless, who wore a white ribbon around his neck. In the dragon's maw he held a pillow with the golden wedding bands on them.

Toothless sat on his haunches next to Hiccup as the groomsmen, dressed in the same type of tuxedo as Hiccup, and bridesmaids, dressed in skyblue strapless gowns holding blue and white bouquets, started their walk down the aisle.

Fishlegs was accompanying Heather, who was Maid of Honor, while Gobber, who was the Best Man, was nervously accompanying Shego down the aisle. They were followed by Alexa and Gru. When each had taken their places to the left and right of the Altar, the organ player began Mendelssohn's famous Wedding March. He however was interrupted as he had to duck a flying axe sent his way before being pulled from the bench by the thugs from Corona. The hook hand thug then started playing the Imperial March.

'dudududududuududuud ud dudu duduud ud dududuudududu nanananannananannanaanna dnan na na na na na ' nanana na na na nn an na na anna an na nan a na na nana aaaaa nanaanana ananan ddududuuddu du du du ddddd anna' rang ominously through the church as the guests collectively rose when Astrid appeared in the entranceway.

Astrid walked down the aisle dressed in a light blue lace wedding gown with cape flower beads along the long open sleeves of her dress and a vestito da sposa long court train trailing behind her. She was holding a royal blue orchid, ivory calla lily and rose cascading bouquet. The music ended when Astrid reached the altar. Hiccup gasped and blushed as he looked at his future bride which caused Astrid to let out a giggle.

"Dearly beloved" Deadpool began. "we are gathered here today to join this man, and this woman in holy matrimony. Not to be entered into lightly, holy matrimony should be entered into solemnly and with reverence and honor, and also in this case, with an iron stomach." This elicited quite a few laughs from the audience.

"Into this holy agreement these two persons come together to be joined. If any person here can show cause why these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." Deadpool said and both Astrid and Hiccup turned to look at the crowd. Just then the doors bursted open and a man shouted "HOLD EVERYTHING!!"