Seven

When that guy said to Steve he would be serving the country the best way possible, I thought he meant actually in the army. Boy was I wrong. He got Steve to do some weird advertising for people to buy some sort of bond stuff. He was the main guy called 'Captain America', who would apparently be the big guy that sold the product. The name made me laugh the first time I heard it but now I just roll my eyes at it. It's a stupid name.

But being the most amazing friend I am to Steve I will back him in whatever he wants to do. Reason why i'm sat in the audience with the guy who offered Steve the job. I hated him for making it seem bigger than it was.

Music then started and pin-up girls in black and red dresses came out. I rolled my eyes at them as everything in America had to be done with pretty girls. Then Steve came out from behind the curtain and came forward.

The girls then started singing making me laugh a bit and Steve recited lines from behind his shield. I had to hide my laughter and annoyance behind my hand as I didn't want Steve to think he was a joke by me laughing at him.

As the months went on I would be at every show to support my friend. As time went on the shows got bigger and better and Steve was getting popular. Well Captain America was. The song though was one of those songs that get in your head and get stuck in for days. It got annoying after the first day.

As the show got more popular, so did the star spangled man with a plan. I couldn't make the shows anymore because he would go all round America with them. But I did get to read some comics that were made with Steve as Captain America. They were good comics but at this point i hadn't spoken to Steve in over 5 months. Mainly because he's too busy with this Captain America stuff he has not time for friends now. Speaking of friends I've started to get letters off Bucky. Man I missed him so much.

Today was a good day though as Steve would do a little show in front of some soldiers in Italy. Where I was located strangely. Meaning I get to see him again. I stood with a soldier named Timmy who I had met a few weeks ago to watch Steve. Steve finally cane out and I smiled and waved slightly to him. He gave a little smile and went to start his speech.

"I need a volunteer" Steve said into a microphone.

"I already volunteered! How do you think I got here?" A soldier shouted making the rest laugh including Timmy. I nudged him and he stopped laughing.

"Bring back the girls!" One more shouted making the rest become more rowdy.

"Nice boots Tinkerbell" Another shouted making the others laugh again. I was getting annoyed and angry at these people. It wasn't nice at all.

"Come on, guys, we're all on the same team here" Steve tried to reason.

"Hey, Captain! Sign this!" A soldier shouted standing before revealing his arse cheeks to Steve. I sighed and walked to go to Steve. Timmy was trying to hide his laughter behind his hand but couldn''t. The soldiers then started throwing stuff at Steve making me more angry. Steve then left the stage making me feel really bad for him.

Later on when I had free time I decided to go see Steve backstage. I found him drawing something. I never knew he could draw.

"Never knew you could draw" I said making him snap his head to me and smile weakly.

"Didn't think it would interest you that much" He said going back to his drawing. I sat down on a box and took a closer look at his drawing. It looked like a monkey on a unicycle wearing a suit like Steve does. I sighed knowing what he was trying to say by drawing.

"How you been?" I asked. He slowly stopped drawing and turned to face me.

"Good. You?"

"Been better. Not seen you for a while" I tried to urge him to at least hug me.