Fifteen

A.N It's the chapter you've all been waiting for! Sorry I've skipped a day but I thought the tests day was a little boring so just skipped to transformation day. Time to transform!!

-----------------------------------

Today's the day of the transformation. Yesterday was just full of tests making sure I could do this transformation. All tests came back good so looks like it's going ahead as planned. I didn't get much sleep last night as I was finally starting to get worried about this whole thing. Howard has told me that everything will be fine. But knowing Howard something is bound to go wrong. He was lucky to get Steve's transformation right. Well he did have Erksine there to help him. I wonder if Erskine will be watching from up above.

"Rise and shine lab rat" I heard Howard's voice in my room. I groaned and sat up.

"Don't you knock?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Erm no. I don't knock" He smirked.

"Kinda figured" I said before slowly getting out of bed and stretching.

"You ready for today?" Howard asked as I straightened my tank top. I kinda slept in the clothes I was given to wear in the pod. I had no other clothes okay?

"I guess so. Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be" He smiled before leading me back to the transformation room. I could see Andrew talking to a doctor about something. I then noticed Peggy who apparently insisted on being here today. I kinda didn't wanna to be here in case anything went wrong but apparently she said she was going to be there for me no matter what, and I'm not going to argue with Peggy.

"You know you don't have to do this" Peggy said as I stood in front of her whilst Howard went to talk to Andrew. "But if it's what you want I'm not going to stop you"

I smiled at her. "Thanks"

"You're welcome." She smiled before hugging me tight.

"Gomez." I heard Andrew call making me and Peggy pull apart. "We're ready for you" I took a deep breathe and walked to Howard.

"Before we start i just wanna say a few things the serum might change about you." I nodded for him to continue. "The serum will only let you age for another year before it stops your aging metabolism and you will stay the age you will be in a year forever. You can only die if you are killed. Got that?"

"Yeah. Sure" I was kinda worried that I wouldn't age but Howard did warn me about it yesterday.

"Good. Also, this might be a bit sad for you, but you won't be able to have children. Well you can it's just there is a high possibility that the child will get some of the serum and may be put at risk." Okay, no children. Not like I had anyone to have children with anyway. "You not fazed by that?"

"Nah. Don't really have someone to have child with so-"

"Oh come on yes you do. Loads of men would jump at the chance to be with you."

"But none of them are Steve" I mumbled looking around the room. I could hear Howard groan a little of annoyance.

"You gotta let go Ashley." Howard whispered.

"I know. It's just hard" I smiled weakly at Howard and he smiled weakly back. "Anything else I should know about?"

"Erm yeah. Um, there is a high possibility it will hurt"

"Kinda got that." I nodded and Howard looked at the time.

"Okay we are ready as we'll ever be. Good Lucky Ashley" Howard smiled before hugging me.