Chapter 4

Previously...

"Because I'm Batman. Now answer the question."

3rd POV

"Well if you really want answers," Y/n intertwined her fingers and rested her chin on them, "I'd recommend tell them to leave. Some things will come up that you might not want them to hear." She tilted her head, nodding towards the one-way glass, and the heroes that were behind it.

"Fine," the Dark Knight conceded before turning to the 'mirror' and staring at it; probably using the BatTalk to communicate with Robin. After a few seconds, his gaze returns to Y/n and he speaks once again. "They're gone."

She leans back in her chair and rests her hands on the back of her head in an overly relaxed position considering her current predicament. "Well, this is my first time meeting a billionaire, Brucie."

The surprisingly apparent shock on his face was priceless, even if the cowl was covering most of his face.

Despite his current state, Batman got up and forced Y/n to rise as well. After redoing the cuffs so her hands were behind her back, the two marched towards the zeta tubes.

Before they could leave the mountain, Robin stops the two. Another 'staring contest' is commenced, and after a good two minutes of watching micro-expressions appear and disappear across the young protege's face, said boy moved and left the room reluctantly.

"Go," was the only word spoken from the billionaire playboy as he give Y/n a slight push towards the zeta tubes which he already altered to temporarily let the dimension traveler up. 

The rest of the short walk to the Justice League meeting hall was filled with a heavy silence as the two trudged on. Scratch that, one was trudging in all of his gloom and brooding over how their identities were blown, while the female was jubilantly dancing all over the place, aware of the watchful eye that stayed glued to her form, but not caring.

Y/n was radiating with excitement. Like any fangirl, she dreamed of going into the world of her fandom, and though this likely was a dream, it felt so very real. And thus she decided to do nothing and let this 'dream' continue.

The girl who was quite literally skipping for joy was abruptly stopped a minute later as she ran into the mighty back of the Dark Knight. Looking up, she saw they were at the threshold and if she peeked around the side of "Brucie" as she had deemed him, she could see many of the other members of the Justice League already seated around the long table.

"Batman why did you summon us so suddenly?" Wonder Woman inquired.

A sigh is heard from the World's Greatest Detective a he steps to the side. "We... have a problem."