Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

Green Arrow's house was surprisingly cozy. I mean, yeah I have watched Arrow on Netflix, but this was Oliver Queen, and he is pretty rich, so I suppose I didn't expect something so... homely. 

The 'loft' as he calls it was most people's dream house. Not in the sense that it was very extravagant, but it was just comfy; a place where you could easily just be yourself. Well, not your inner murder-y and dark revenge-y parts if you're a certain Queen, but still.

Its wooden walls brought upon a vague sense of familiarity, and the gigantic window which was large enough to serve as a window for most other homes overlooked the most beautiful area of Star City. Furniture and decorations were placed here and there, giving the impression that those who resided here loved it, but didn't bring upon a sense of claustrophobia. Even the high ceiling with a beautiful crystal chandelier somehow only gave the feeling of warmth and joy, as if everything was imbued with the happiness and positivity of its owner.

Heartbreakingly quick, the mood was shattered as Roy walked down the stairs. Honestly, I'm just surprised he still lives here after his big outburst and resignation.

(not sure but ya know, let's go with it)

"Who the hell is this?" Roy demands, glaring down at me. I wave towards him as a friendly gesture, but that only seems to agitate him further.

"Well you see..." he starts, and looks towards me for help.

"Oh god, please don't tell me-" he stops himself and stares directly into my eyes. "He's taken. No matter what he says."

My cheeks heat up as I start to piece together what he means. "I-it's not..."

"And you!" Roy bellows towards the millionaire by my side. "Why are you trying to drag a teenager to bed!?"

"What!? It really isn't anything like that!"

"Oh really now?" the red head's tone showed his clear disbelief.

"I'm not doing any of that stuff 'till I'm married, Speedy!" I shout, knowing full well his hatred of being called that.

Roy's head swiveled in disbelief for a few seconds before it snapped back towards Ollie. "You told her?!" He shouts, "Who even is she?!"

"I was trying to tell you but-"

"Hi! The name's Y/n L/n, and I apparently traveled dimensions?!"

"Suuuuuuure... And even i you did, why would you tell her our identities?!" He points an accusing finger towards the older man. 

The larger archer slumps his shoulders. "I didn't though..."

"So you're expecting me to believe this girl is from another dimension?"

"Hey! I'm fifteen! And yes, I am. I mean, I already pinched myself so I can't be dreaming." I sigh, trailing off. "Anyway, as I'm new to your world, I don't have a home so Queenie here." Roy looks at Green Arrow for an answer but the man just shrugs. "Offered to house me for a bit."

"And nobody bothered to tell me first?" He stopped yelling,  and was frankly looking more exhausted than anything, yet was still grumpy.

"Well she just arrived," Oliver defended. "Now can you show her to the guest room?"

Slumping his shoulders in defeat, Roy nodded and beckoned me to follow as he trudged away. 

Skipping over to him I ask, "So why do you still live here after your temper tantrum and resignation?" 

A long, tired groan was heard from the ginger.