19

Ps. The YT Video Is Just A Song I Like Lol.

****Maes' POV****

I walked down the darkest alley with four different routes, each one of them except one alley was dead silent. All three of the alleys were screaming so loud, I had no choice but to run down the quiet ally. As i walked down it , it got narrower and narrower untill reaching the center. Its just me here. And it'll always be just be me. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud from me behind me slowly turning around. My mother-lifess on the ground. I ran up to her shaking her Screaming! "Mama! Mama! Mama!".

Holding her tightly in my arms, only for her to turn into a thousands small lights illuminating the darkness around me. I felt the tears stream my face. What am I suppose to do?

***Mr. Whilers & Walgreens POV****

Mr.Whiler arrived to his office ready to start another day of work and making thousands off of the blackies and brownies, as he liked to call them, But he had a strange feeling that he just couldn't shake off. Pouring a cup of black coffee and awaiting for everyone to show up to the 'make up meeting'. Mr. Whiler is the richest of the five for obvious reasons- hes great at scamming people, Walgreens and Johnson comes in second, Pierre third, and Matsuda fourth.

Mr. Whiler couldn't wait to get rid of Pierre and take over his business to profit himself, and he had just the weapon to use, Isabel. Mr. Whiler is actually friends with Isabels husband and rang her up some dough that she couldn't refuse, 150,000 if she helps Mr. Whiler out. And he knows that Pierre is secretly head over heels for the gal since they were fish.

Leaning back in his chair, he just wants the money for himself but he needs to wait a bit befor-

Mr.Whilers office door slams open, and Walgreens walks in. Looking more hungover than ever with Johnson behind him.

"When are you going to give the speakeasy a break kiddo? You're in your 30's and you look like you're liver is going to fall out anyday now", Mr. Whiler laughed.

Johnson chuckled, "hopefully your horrifc fake accent stops too."

Walgreens groaned and took a seat on the loveseat. "Mate you want to die? My head feels like a drum is going off inside it."

Walgreen began to see flashback of the night before, the flappers, the shots of gin, hits of mary, and Pierre??

Walgreens tried to remeber as hard he could to remeber what he said to Pierre. Then flashbacks of paper. Quickly Walgreens went into his address book and looked up Matsudas page which had been ripped out.

Not thinking much of it he coughed up some conversation while they waited for Pierre and Matsuda to arrive at the meeting.

"What time is the meeting suppose to start mate," he pulled out a ciggy and puffed it.

Mr. Whiler took a look at his watch, "about 10minutes ago to be precise, strange.."

There was a knock on the door and Mr.Whiler yelled, "come in!"

His secretary had a uneasy expression on her face,  "Sir, I'd hate to be a bearer of bad news but Matsuda called in just now saying he won't be attending the meeting because his wife has been murdered."