1

1920's slang is being used often so I'll put definitions  at the end of each chapter.

Pierre Coats POV;

Vivian was sat quietly as we waited for Isabel to return with our Tea. Her long brown hair cover one of her Hazel eyes but was pulled into a nice pony-tail. I’m quite shock she still hasn’t cut her hair into a Bob Cut, seeing as Isabel  has. Her long legs were crossed and her dress looked as if it was shredded but it wasn’t. Thats just the style of her Flapper dress I assume.

Isabel, was a wealthy woman, her father owns a fancy hotel on near Wall Street. But she only talks to older men. About 40-50 years of age. We sat in the living room waiting for Isabel to walk in any minute in pure silence. The ceiling of the living was at least 20 feet high and two of the couches we turned away from the door. so you would have to turn around to see who is coming in.

“How is your Cigar business running these days?” Vivian asked as she uncrossed her legs and began to shake her right leg nervously.

“I suppose its going great since I came back and I’m it expanding it here in the big N.Y” I chuckled “I guess Isabel must be talking to her-”

“PIERRE!” a voice from the voice roared making me jump to feet.

“How are ya doll!?” I ask as I receive a hug from Isabel. She had dark blue eyes, blonde hair which was cut into a Bob and wearing a pink flapper with low highs.

“Just fine , Just fine.” she replied as she sat next to Vivian. She took out a Ciggy. “Oh yes, How is your Ciggy company doing by the way?”

I chuckled, “Not a Ciggy company, but a Cigar company. And as I was just telling Vivian , its doing great. made me a lot of jack.” I smiled.

“Well, I don’t see a much difference from a Gar to a Ciggy” she ranted.

“Well, I’ll just have to teach you that lesson next time I stop by.” I say as I stand up.

“Going so soon?” a raspy voice from behind asked making me jump a bit. I quickly turned around and saw Nicole. She has black short hair, and wore a long dress. she also had green eyes.

“Oh, Nicole you startled me.” I panted trying to catch my breath. “Yes, unfortunately I’m leaving now. I have to start unpack as soon as possible and get to work. But I’ll take you out for Joe as soon as everything is settled.”

Isabel and Vivian ran up to me for a goodbye hug. Nicole only wanted a handshake.

“I’ll see you out,” Isabel offered as she followed me out her mansion.

We stood there waiting for my car to drive up.

“Vivian is very keen,” I started, “but level with me here. Me and her won’t be paired up easily, So you can stop trying to pair us up now.”

Isabel pouted her lips, “You sure catch on fast. You know I’ve been trying to pair you too up since we were fish. And you should be fully aware I’ll continue these blind dates until you too get married” she smirked.