5

*Sorry for such the wrong wait, I'll be writing regurlarly once again*

Pierre’s POV;

Closing my eyes tight won’t save me from being killed, I hear a thud, I open my eyes quickly.

The girl stares right above me then suddenly falls me.

My breaths are deep, I don’t know what just happened or if i’m really alive.I look at  Mae, shes on the bed as well, I don’t know what shes doing on it or who she thinks she is but shes holding a vase with a blood stain on it.

“OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO?”

Shes staring at the moveless body, that laid there on top of my torso.

“Mae! WHAT DID YOU DO?”

She drops the vase, “Is she dead? Am I going to hell?”

“Why? Are you feeling remorseful now? Lets hope shes dead….At Least that’ll solve half of our problems-”

What am I saying right now? This actually complicates things more. She jumps off the bed and stares at her hands.

“Can I leave now?” She asks.

“Are you insane? What about me? I’m still paralyzed. What if I stay like this till tomorrow and someone sees?”

“Thats true…” She pauses and thinks, “Then what am I suppose to do? You already fired me! Actually i’m not obligated to help you, Hell, I don’t even work for you anymore… I’ll help you if you-”

“I’m sorry you thought you had a  choice? No. And no negro will give me options! I give people options. People don’t give me options! The nerve.” I huff.

Mae looks at me and the walks towards the door. Is she serious? Fine. I don’t need her. I’ll just wait until this poison wears off….. If it wears off. but if the maids see this then they could report me and have thrown in jail. They are negroes and probably aren’t to happy about the treatment i give them, But I could just say Mae did it, but then again that won’t make sense since I fired her this morning.

“Mae!” I call out. she stops and turns around just before walking out. “What are your conditions?”

“You hire me and pay be twice as much as before.”

Shes really crazy. But then again I don’t have to keep my promise, I can just have her killed later on right?

“Fine! You start tomorrow! Just get this Sheba off me!”

Mae smiles and her eyes start  to glitter, “Thank you sir , Thank you, Thank you!”