6

Killing someone and learning to drive all in one has really stressed me out, first off Pierre is a terrible teacher to begin with all he does is yell about is me not knowing the drives or shifts or whatever. On top of all those things I keep hitting the breaks because i’m scared the car might go to fast so we basically took 20mins to get to a place that was only 5 minutes away , the pier. 

“take me out Mae,” Mr.Pierre demanded once again. 

“Hold on princess” I answered annoyingly as I opened the passenger seat door and dragged him out by the Pier and leaned him against a wall. 

“umm what about her?” I said pointing at her, but Pierre wasn’t responding.

“Pierre what are we gonna do with the girl?” I asked again as I dragged the body out. The body moaned.. Sweet Lord ! Shes’ still breathing?! I feel reassured that shes alive though, I couldn’t live with that type of regret on my mind. 

“Pierr?!” I called to him but still no answer. I looked over my shoulder and realized he feel asleep. Should I wake him up? But I’m guessing the rope and the brick was so we- I could tie her to the brick and let her body sink at the bottom, she’ll drown! What should I do. Wake Pierre or just leave her here?

I dragged Pierre in the car and drove back in the direction of his house. Leaving the girl at the Pier.

“Wheres the girl?” Pierre mumbled as he turned over to the side of the seat, I guess he isn’t paralyzed anymore. 

“Took care of her” I lied.

“How?”

“I tied her feet to the brick and threw her in the bay.” I lied once again. I’m on a roll.

“Hmmm maybe you aren’t so dumb after all negro.”