25

Pierre's Poin't of view

I already knew who was awaiting for me at the door. Walgreens. We haven't spoke since the night i asked for matsudas' address and ever since Mr.Whiler told me Matsudas' wife has passed away i'm sure he has a lot of questions as to what could've happened that night. I walked down the isle of my mansion towards the den. i noticed that everything has began to get a bit dustier than usual as Ana Mae is on leave due to the trauma that occurred 6 weeks ago. and i fired the other maids for her privacy, I think I'll just wait for her to recover instead of hiring a new maid, or maybe I'll hire her friend Barbara since Matthew can't seem to stop talking about her.

My mansion isn't anything too special, it has 5 rooms, a den, dining room and a pretty good size kitchen. My favorite part about my mansion is the fact how its hiding in a forrest like area and the idea was to grow many flowers, like Gladiolus's and poppys, but i've gotten so caught up in my cigar company and joining Mr.Whilers group, that i've forgotten all about that dream. I walked down my stairs and the flashback of me flying down the stairs replayed in my head.

I giggled a bit of how it must've looked, a small maid trying to carry a grown man down the stairs. Of course i would've flown straight down the stairs. what was I thinking ? I've found me asking myself that question a lot lately, 'what was I thinking?' , like when I instructed Mae to kill the beauty mark girl, Haru. I know i wasn't thinking clearly but the more I think about that night i'm glad she didn't kill her- but I do regret what happened to Mae's mom and what shes been through emotionally, and honestly I can't think of a payback to get Matsuda for this. But i'm sure he won't try anything else again.... well I hope he won't.

As I entered my den I saw Walgreens, sitting on the loveseat bent over snorting a line.

"It's never too early huh?" I Say as i take a seat directly in front of him.

he sniffles and wipes his nose with his sleeve. He looked horrible, as if he hasn't slept in 8 days and he looked as if he lost about 50 pounds. his collar bone was so visible and you can see his that has face has shrunken, his eyes had dark circles.

"Walgreens? What happened to you?" I ask concerned as i leaned towards him and study him some more.

he rubbed his face and then used his right hand to scratch his neck. He's making me feel itchy. He obviously hasn't been taking care of himself, the Walgreens I knew always dressed up and now I wouldn't have known this was him if i had seen him on the street, I honestly would've thought he was some random bum.

"I-I-I" he stammered a bit "I got some questions for you mate, because since that night at the speakeasy, i haven't been the same, mate. i cant sleep no matter how much blow, marijuana, or alcohol I drink. I cant get back to me. I just need to clarify a few things. m-m-mate"

But it doesn't even matter how much of bad state he's in, he doesn't drop his fake Australian accent.

"Yes, what do you need me to clarify , Walgreens." I respond.

"Matsudas wife... Did you murder her ? Is that why you left for so long?" He clenched his fist and slammed them on coffee table.

"No." i replied confusedly . i got up and walked over to the china cabinet and pulled a box of my cigars out. I lit it. I hope he wasn't stressing out over this for these past 6 weeks.

"I'm actually pretty shocked to hear about his wife passing away as well and I don't know what happened there." I hit my cigar and passed it across to Walgreens, Although he probably doesn't need more drugs hopefully this will chill him out just a tad bit atleast.

he coughed and passed me the cigar back. after he finally caught his breathe he asked another question, "So what happened between you too?"

I sighed, "Long story short, Matsuda tried to set me up, by using his cousin to poison me. HE failed because a maid of mine came back and saw me paralyzed on the bed in attempt to kill me. but the maid knocked her unconscious, after that the plan was to kill her, as i might add is that i didn't know she was Matsudas cousin, but back to the story. We were going to kill her, but my maid screwed up and lost her and she hasn't been found since. So ultimately Matsuda thought I murdered his cousin and came looking for me several weeks after this all occurred."