2

***

***

Pierre POV

Looking out the back of the cabby I looked around manhattan, the buildings were huge and reached the skies. I forgot how much I loved the sights here, And how much I loved making money here as well. I was about the age of 19 when I finally got my first loan to start my ‘Gar business, completely skipping college.Well I did attend my first year but I left never graduating. I knew if I wanted this company to boom I had to start while I was young.

“Sir, Mr.Whiler, owns several small joints. A  Gin mill.” Jerry Mentioned as he sat next to me interrupting my thoughts. Jerrys’ short black hair was slick back, and his light brown eyes brought out the brown jacket he wore. Jerry and I known each other for quite a while. We grew up together as kids. He calls himself my butler thought I wouldn’t want him too.

He is my brother by law , My parents knew his parents but one day we found him crying, saying his parents were dead. But when he asked his aunts and uncles they stated it wasn't true. For the time being we took him in, His parents never returned.

I chuckled, “Why are you telling me this?”

“Well,” Jerry breathed in, “Don’t you think its time for a Hair of Dog?”

“We do need a celebration,” I smiled. “Why not?”

I looked at Jerry and he was looking out the window. A small grin came acrossed his faced.

The little things can make him happy. Since he grow up around money he never thought of it as a happiness.

The cab pulled up at a building , it read ‘Whilers & company’ on the glass doors and the sign was also on top of the building.

Mr.Whiler, The man I have a meeting with today and hopefully can be partners with him, he owns several buildings like this in Atlanta,Los Angeles,Chicago, and Houston. Hes big cheese in the united states. His Grandfather started the business back in the 1800s and passed it down.

“Your stop sir.” The Cabby driver informed.

“Thanks,” I handed him 5 dollars, His face glowed.

“Sir you only owe 3 dollars?”

“keep the change” I smiled.

As I walked out the cabby I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes, Hearing the cars zooming past and the ladies walking by and making remarks about me, How handsome I was and if I was single, And then wondering why I was just standing there with my eyes closed.

“Are you ready?” Jerry asked , handing me my suitcase. I nodded my head and we walked in to the Whilers building.

Everything was wooden, the floors were shiny and the ceilings were pure white, They looked to be marble. People probably workers looked as I walked by , I smiled at them. I’m sure they know who I am, And I’m sure they were expecting me. Jerry ring the bell on the front desk.

“Mr.Coats,” Jerry told the secretary, I looked around. Everything was magnificent. I saw a statue that caught my attention,

“What material is this made from?” I asked her.

She studied it then remembered what it was, “Ah, thats Ivory” She answered. Another woman walked into the room, She had her hair cut into a bob with a beauty mark on her right cheek. She was really beautiful, Actually she had ligtht brown hair that showed off her green eyes. She wore a light pink lipstick stick along with brown eye shadow.