Chapter ♡ 2

Zahara jolted out of her sleep when she heard her alarm going off. She sat up to turn it off and stretched. She had to get ready to pick up Gia from school in an hour, plus go to work after. Getting up from her bed, she walked to her bathroom and began stripping off her clothes. She turned on the shower and got in after it was hot enough.

Stepping out of the shower twelve minutes later, Zahara dried her self off and lotioned herself up. She slipped into her bra and panties and then began to brush her teeth. After spritzing her body with some cucumber melon body mist, she pulled out her work clothes from her closet and put them on. She quickly brushed her hair into a neat bun and put on some diamond studs.

Zahara walked back into her room and grabbed her tennis shoes. She put them on and tied them, then grabbed her purse, keys and phone. Closing her room door, she walked into the hallway then to the front door. She locked the door behind her and walked to her car in the driveway. Getting in, she started the engine and put on her seatbelt. She backed out of the driveway and headed to pick up Gia.

×○Twenty Minutes Later×○

"Hey Zi Zi." Gia smiled, as she got into the backseat. Zahara smiled and looked back at her sister.

"Hey Gi Gi. How was school today?"

"It was fun. We got to play with paint. Then we went on a trail hunt."

"Aww. That sounds fun." Zahara giggled. Gia nodded as she finally got her seatbelt locked. Zahara put the car in drive and pulled out of the car pool line.

"It was! You have to come eat lunch with me one day." Gia said. Zahara nodded.

"Ok. I will. Just let me know when you want me to. I'll bring you your favorite."

"Yay! Chick-fil-a!" Gia squealed. Zahara laughed and shook her head.

"Can we go there now? Pleaseeeee?" Gia begged.

"Sure honey bun."

Zahara made a left turn to make a u-turn. A few minutes later and they pulled up into chick-fil-a's parking lot. Zahara pulled up into the drive through and waited. There was only one car ahead of them, so the wait wouldn't be long.

"So the usual?"  Zahara asked, looking back at Gia. Gia smiled wide and nodded.

"Yes please."

"Alright." Zahara laughed.

The car in front of them pulled up and Zahara pulled up to the speaker. She rolled down her window and got ready to speak her order.

"Welcome to Chick-fil-a. What can I get you today?"

"Hi. Can I get a six count kids meal, with a hi-c. And instead of fries I want a fruit cup please." Zahara said.

"You sure can. Will that be all?"

"Yes." Zahara replied.

"Ok. I have a six count kids meal with a hi-c. Instead of fries I have a fruit cup. Your total is $4.25."

Zahara pulled up to the window and paid for the food. She got the food and drink, and handed it to Gia. She put her drink in the cup holder though. One thing she didn't want was red all over her leather seats and carpet.

Gia squealed in delight as she opened up her kids meal. "Thank you Zi Zi! Your the best big sister."

Zahara smiled to herself. If she knew that anyone loved her, it was her little sister that she adored more than anything.

"Your welcome. Anything for you. Just don't make a mess ok?"

"Ok." Gia replied, with her mouth full. Zahara laughed as she pulled out of chick-fil-a.