The Deal

I froze at the spot as he mentioned that name... NO!!

In no way he would know who Caroline is!!

He is not supposed to know!!

I looked at Evan and he looked as shocked as me.

"Her name is not Caroline!!" Casper said through his greeted teeth.

"Oh.. My apologies.. As I searched, I came to know about that name..." He said his voice lacing with sarcasm.

God!! I'm so dead right now..

"I want to talk to him.." I spoke for the first time.

All the heads snapped in my direction.

"Baby sis you stay out of this.." Dean said looking at me.

"Brother please.. I want to talk to him.. Alone.." I said.

Evan looked at me giving me a are-you-crazy?? Look.

"Please.." I said looking at Evan, Dean and Braddon.

"We will give you 10 minutes Scarlett.. After exactly ten minutes we are entering this room.." Braddon said.

I nodded in agreement.

Dean, Braddon and Samuel went out of the room without sparing him a glance. Evan looked at me with an unreadable expression and giving me a curt nod and Alden a death glare he left the room.
Casper looked at Alden giving him a warning look and went.

As soon as they all went, I started talking.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

He smirked.
"You are smart enough.."

"Don't waste my time!! What do you want?"

"What makes you think that I want something?" He asked.

"Look.. I'm in no mood of fooling around! As you already know about the name Caroline, I can guess there is certain thing you want me to do! Just spill it already!" I said.

"Okay! So, there is a problem in my company.. Someone is stealing information and selling it to others.. I want you to find him or them.."

"What you are asking me to do is illegal.." I said.

"Well.. I'm sure what you do is not legal as well.. And aren't you the one who says 'Nothing is illegal until you get caught?' " He said smirking.

"Caroline says it!! Scarlett and Caroline and completely different personalities.." I said.

"Then I would like to talk with Caroline.."He shrugged.

I hate his confidence!! I so damn hate it!!

"Why should I help my own rival company?" I asked making sense.

"Because... Your own rival company is helping you with a deal.." He stated as a matter of fact.

I sighed.

THIS FREAKING DEAL!!!

Come on.. You can refuse to do this!! Who wants to work for him?? You can help your brothers in any other way.. If this deal is so important for them , then you can help by finding them another investor..

"What if I refuse to do this??" I asked him.

he smirked looking at me.. As if he was expecting me to ask this question..

"I'm sure you don't want Braddon.. I mean Mr. Brown to know that you hacked my company's freaking website for whole 7 minutes!!!" He said.

I froze at my spot again!! He knew more than he should know!! This guy is nothing but pure trouble!! Brad doesn't know that I am a hacker.. I hacked his website to help our company but it didn't happen as our morals kicked in.. Thank god I didn't steal anything!!