Too soon to judge someone?

He had taken of his jacket and his tie hung loose on his neck.
He rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt without even looking at me.

I looked at him creepily..

Stop it!!

After rolling them up, he sat beside me on the rock.
His elbows rested on his knees and fingers clasped together. His blue eyes shining unnaturally in the dark.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a flat tone without looking at me bringing me out of my trance.

"I am waiting for few ghosts whom I had an appointment with and then we will discuss about arranging a ghost party at my house! I am an ghost event manager you see.." I said sarcasm lacing my voice.

Why the hell was he here???

I don't need him!!

"That job would suit you more though!" He said smirking mockingly.

I hate this man!!

Can he not leave me alone??

"Why are you here?? Can you please just leave me alone?? I have had enough torture for a day!!" I said looking away from him as I remembered the pain in my head.

"Caroline.. I.." I cut him off before he could complete it!

"I??" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I.. I didn't know that you have this health issue.." He said hesitantly.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Look Dude!! You seriously want me to believe you???Go find a better excuse!!I was practically begging you and screaming about it!!"

"I.. I really didn't know.." He said not looking at me.

"Then where were your ears when I told you??? Did your brain fail to interpret the word!??" I asked annoyed.

My temper was rising.

"Look.. I really didn't know what you were saying was truth.. I would never do it purposely.. Never...Believe me.. Just believe me Caroline.." He said the last part looking right in my eyes.

I saw sincerity in them. Something in his eyes and his tone made me want to believe him..

But I didn't want to!

I was pissed and angry and I wasn't gonna believe this Satan!!

"Then why did you shift them in my cabin if you didn't know I hate people?" I argued.

He was quite for moment.
"Look.. I won't lie about this.. I knew you are antisocial and don't like being around people but I really didn't know your migraine shoots because of that.. Otherwise I would never have done that.." He said in a clam and confident voice.

I tried to ignore it and asked him narrowing my eyes at him,"What are you doing here?" I snapped him.

"I came searching for you!" He replied immediately.

Oh yeah??

"Why??" I asked my eyes narrowed,"Me going away is like your dream come true!!!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes it sure is.." He nodded.

"The idea of you AWAY from my life sounds tempting.." He said smirking.