I know..

"Casper Brown! What the hell you think you are doing on my phone???" I asked him as soon as I entered back into my room after getting ready to go to Collins'.

He was startled and because if that, that idiot dropped my phone on the ground.

GREAT!

I glared at him.

He smiled sheepishly.

I quickly picked it up and checked if it was fine.

My idiot brother..!

"I-.. um...I was jus-just.. um..."

"Can you form one damn sentence??" I asked him annoyed.

He scratched the back of his head.

Wait.. What was he doing????

I shook my head and opened my phone to see what he was looking at.

A smile grew on face and I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"Oh??" I asked him.

"I swear to Christ little ghost, you say one word about this to anyone and I will kill you!" He warned.

"You know whatttttt??????????? I would like to see you try!" I said and stormed out of my room.

"LITTLE GHOST STOPP!!!" He screamed running behind me.

But I wasn't planning on stopping..

Oh God!

This is gonna be so fun when Brothers will know about this!!

"HAhahahahahha! I am not stopping Caspy! I caught you!" I ran downstairs.

"Baby sis you!!!" He shouted.

I turned around to see him chasing me.

Be quick Carly! Be quick!!

I ran towards the kitchen and skated for few inches.

"CasperhasacrushonVi!! He was looking at our pics in my mobile! CaspyHasACrushOnVi!!!!" I shouted entering the kitchen telling all my Brothers about it.

I can't believe this!

I am gonna tease him to death!

Oh my god! He has a crush on Vi!!

I stood there my hands resting on my knees as I tried to catch my breath.

"Casper WHAT????" I heard the voice and froze closing my eyes.

I dropped my shoulders. Here goes nothing... My plan of teasing him was shattered like a broken glass..

I mentally sobbed and wiped off my tears.

"Little ghost yo-" Casper stopped in his tracks when he saw what made me freeze.

I opened my eyes slowly to see very confused Vi...

I pressed my lips together in a thin line and walked towards the table sitting beside Evan as if nothing happened.

"Wh-what ar-are you-you doi-doing here?" Casper asked her.

"Why are you speaking like Jasmine..?"Vi asked him and I chuckled.

She glared at me and I quickly stopped smiling putting on a serious face.

"What was she saying??" Vi asked Casper...

"I.. I don't know.." He said in a small voice.

I looked at my Brothers. Dean and Evan were having a tough time in controlling their laughter. Brad shook his head at Casper's childishness and started drinking his coffee.